• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (6/12/2018)

Why can’t this franchise ever make acquisitions like Haniger and Cruz??????

Why does this franchise acquire nothing but ffffffing garbage for position players always????

Fire every MLB scout in this org!!!!!    The amateur scouts at least are earning their salaries!!!!!

Because Scioscia loves freaking small ball??????

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Semaj said:

Yes he does.  And if this team doesn't fix it soon, we will get our collective hearts broken when the world's greatest baseball player and very possibly the greatest ever, heads East to be part of a solid team with a chance to win some playoff games.  It really pisses me off seeing all the garbage that we are surrounding Trout with since he arrived.  What a waste of a generational super star.

So sad and looking truer and truer every day. Trout normally looks stoked after hitting a HR. The look he had tonight was one of “do something losers.” 

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Why can’t this franchise ever make acquisitions like Haniger and Cruz??????

Why does this franchise acquire nothing but ffffffing garbage for position players always????

Fire every MLB scout in this org!!!!!    The amateur scouts at least are earning their salaries!!!!!

Because Scioscia loves freaking small ball??????

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AO, stick with reality bud.  When was the last time this team played small ball?  

Great watching Valbuena operate in slow mo.  What a treat that was.  He didn't give a shit.  I guess winning just isn't that important.  So if we get swept we will be 7.5 games out of first.  If we can win just one 5.5. Wake the @##@ up Angels.  I hate feeling angry just watching a baseball game.  It just seems some of us care more than Valbuena does.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I saw Valbuena go into the clubhouse after that embarrassment. I wonder if Scioscia told him to hit the showers.

Probably not.

He absolutely should. Should have done it with Calhoun in Toronto and there have been countless other opportunities

You don't do it every time someone makes a mistake but when it's either a lack of hustle or something brain dead, send a message