• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (6/12/2018)

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

We can't keep rolling out this lineup night after night. We just can't. 

Radical changes need to be made NOW!

Agreed that change needs to be made. The problem for this season though is that this roster has about 7 or 8 completely terrible hitters. There's just no way they can adequately replace all of them midseason. The offense is gonna be a problem all year long, just as it was last year. Eppler swung and missed on his infield additions(Kinsler and Cozart) and Kole suddenly turning into one of the worst hitters of the past 100 years sealed things. We already know Pujols isn't going anywhere so his terrible bat is cemented into the lineup. It's 2B/3B/RF + bench options that need a massive improvement in talent

1 minute ago, Semaj said:

Seattle really is overachieving this year.  They simply aren't that good.  Watch next year they will be battling for last place.  

I don't know, man. They are overachieving but I don't see them totally tanking. Segura/Cruz/Haniger/Gordon is a nice offensive nucleus. Healey looks promising too, and maybe Seager turns it around.

I think they're an 85-90 win team even without Cano. 

1 minute ago, GrittyVeterans said:

I don't know, man. They are overachieving but I don't see them totally tanking. Segura/Cruz/Haniger/Gordon is a nice offensive nucleus. Healey looks promising too, and maybe Seager turns it around.

I think they're an 85-90 win team even without Cano. 

...but Dipoto and stuff

oh and seager can suck a butt.  Time to go watch weaver plunking him for being a time out baby to cheer me up.  Again.

2 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Agreed that change needs to be made. The problem for this season though is that this roster has about 7 or 8 completely terrible hitters. There's just no way they can adequately replace all of them midseason. The offense is gonna be a problem all year long, just as it was last year. Eppler swung and missed on his infield additions(Kinsler and Cozart) and Kole suddenly turning into one of the worst hitters of the past 100 years sealed things. We already know Pujols isn't going anywhere so his terrible bat is cemented into the lineup. It's 2B/3B/RF + bench options that need a massive improvement in talent

I just don’t see it as having 7 or 8 bad hitters, mainly because I go with positions.  LF, CF, SS, 2nd, Fernandez, those are all fine, and for a catcher Maldonado is fine.  We need to solve RF, and 3rd.  Albert is who he is, but he isn’t horrible, not with runners on base.