• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (6/12/2018)

8 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

It’s the same odds as people disappearing when we put together some wins.  Or the same odds as AnaheimBob blaming Scioscia for something stupid.  

When we were winning the first two weeks this place was filled with posters. You really think people here want the team to lose? Maybe there should be a purity test when making an account here

What I don’t understand and this isn’t a slight it is a real question.  Why do guys like @nando714 and Clod, go to so many games and spend all of their time on here if you don’t like the product or the team?  I get it, you like baseball, but if you really think the team is a horrible failure, why waste the time?  Maybe I misunderstand your opinion of the Angels, but on here you come across like it is horrible and it isn’t going to get better anytime soon.  I love the Lakers, I could afford to go as often as I would like, but to me it is just too much of a hassle to go to games so I won’t do it.  I spend virtually no time on a Lakers message board.  This isn’t a super fan type of question, it is a question of human nature or the human mindset.  I just don’t get it.  

Just now, failos said:

When we were winning the first two weeks this place was filled with posters. You really think people here want the team to lose? Maybe there should be a purity test when making an account here

And where were they win we won 6 games in a row?  Look at the length of a game day thread during a win, right around 10 pages.  When they lose it is 15-30 pages, depending on if we have a line up people don’t like or we allow early runs or if the bullpen blows up.  If we are winning all game, but then the bullpen starts to give up runs, the game day thread goes from 7-15 pages the final two innings.  Dude, your name is exactly what we are talking about.  It isn’t about passing some purity test, it is about balance.  Hell Lou has a ton more balance than me or you.  You have nothing good to say, I am mostly positive and Lou hates Bedrosian and people that have no balance.  

1 minute ago, The Boogie Man said:

And where were they win we won 6 games in a row?  Look at the length of a game day thread during a win, right around 10 pages.  When they lose it is 15-30 pages, depending on if we have a line up people don’t like or we allow early runs or if the bullpen blows up.  If we are winning all game, but then the bullpen starts to give up runs, the game day thread goes from 7-15 pages the final two innings.  Dude, your name is exactly what we are talking about.  It isn’t about passing some purity test, it is about balance.  Hell Lou has a ton more balance than me or you.  You have nothing good to say, I am mostly positive and Lou hates Bedrosian and people that have no balance.  

That’s been going on for years. Not just 2018

11 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

You still don’t know that my username is satirical? Lol