• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (6/12/2018)

Angels
1. Ian Kinsler (R) 2B
2. Mike Trout (R) CF
3. Justin Upton (R) LF
4. Albert Pujols (R) DH
5. Luis Valbuena (L) 3B
6. Zack Cozart (R) SS
8. Jabari Blash (R) RF
9. Martin Maldonado (R) C

Mariners
1. Dee Gordon (L) 2B
2. Jean Segura (R) SS
3. Mitch Haniger (R) RF
4. Nelson Cruz (R) DH
5. Kyle Seager (L) 3B
6. Ryon Healy (R) 1B
7. Ben Gamel (L) LF
8. Guillermo Heredia (R) CF
9. David Freitas (R) C

30 minutes ago, Ray McKigney said:

Let's hope Blash will at least make contact between the bat and the ball instead of just whiffing at air. Baby steps. 

He generates a lot of air conditioning with all those moving parts in his frantic swing, so at least the catcher and umpire won't overheat.

4 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

:dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon:GO ANGELS!!!:dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon:

Go Jaime Barria!!! :572b7774090e0_sign(11): Welcome to the rotation (extended stay), Jaime. Be the stopper!!!

Go Bootsie, Kiiiid, J-Up, The Machine, Mono, Coach, J-Miggy, Big Daddy and Machete!!!

Start a new winning streak and take the rest of this series!!

LET'S GET A WIN!!!!:clipart-cool-boy-call-me-smiley-emoticon-4021:

Every time I read your GD first post, I'm afraid someone is gonna tell me I won 2 nights free at some hotel where they're gonna try to sell me a timeshare.  

8 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

:dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon:GO ANGELS!!!:dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon:

Go Jaime Barria!!! :572b7774090e0_sign(11): Welcome to the rotation (extended stay), Jaime. Be the stopper!!!

Go Bootsie, Kiiiid, J-Up, The Machine, Mono, Coach, J-Miggy, Big Daddy and Machete!!!

Start a new winning streak and take the rest of this series!!

LET'S GET A WIN!!!!:clipart-cool-boy-call-me-smiley-emoticon-4021:

Heck yes

feel like there are so many more time where pitchers are hitting the glove (or at least what would have hit the glove) yet it's getting hit hard.  

I am sure they kept sequencing logs by Maldo from last year and early this year.  Maybe he's getting a bit too predictable.