• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For the LOVE OF GOD

Chuck

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, The Boogie Man said:

Yep.  I did thumbs down it.  But only because it is ridiculous.  I would be more than happy to listen to your logical explanation of this opinion Chuck.  So your frustrated by the loss, fine.  Posting this screenshot is bullshit Chuck.  I’ll assume you are drunk again.

Oh stop. You just hated seeing yourself in a party of two, with Troll Daddy as your date. 

And no, I'm fasting the past two weeks, so maybe due to a lack of calories...

Nope, it's all Sosh. While Eppler handles the money, trades, signings and roster management... Billy went on record to say that he and Sosh would work together toward building a great working relationship. 

That said, at the end of the day, Sosh is in charge of penciling the lineups and putting in this guy or that guy in from the bullpen. Cam was not a good choice, nor has he ever been outside of his 2016 campaign and one good week earlier in the season in which even I thought he may have found his '16 command and stuff. 

Sosh has issues. I cannot wait till he's gone after this season. The one silver lining of the Angels not making the playoffs is that stubborn old bastage won't be back.

Sorry, Scott. But that's my take.. 

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Oh stop. You just hated seeing yourself in a party of two, with Troll Daddy as your date. 

And no, I'm fasting the past two weeks, so maybe due to a lack of calories...

Nope, it's all Sosh. While Eppler handles the money, trades, signings and roster management... Billy went on record to say that he and Sosh would work together toward building a great working relationship. 

That said, at the end of the day, Sosh is in charge of penciling the lineups and putting in this guy or that guy in from the bullpen. Cam was not a good choice, nor has he ever been outside of his 2016 campaign and one good week earlier in the season in which even I thought he may have found his '16 command and stuff. 

Sosh has issues. I cannot wait till he's gone after this season. The one silver lining of the Angels not making the playoffs is that stubborn old bastage won't be back.

Sorry, Scott. But that's my take.. 

And there in lies the problem.  We have four arms worth a damn, Alvarez, Anderson, Parker and Ramirez.  You can not pitch them every game.  So Eppler needs to manage the roster and get quality arms.  

1 minute ago, The Boogie Man said:

And there in lies the problem.  We have four arms worth a damn, Alvarez, Anderson, Parker and Ramirez.  You can not pitch them every game.  So Eppler needs to manage the roster and get quality arms.  

I know that... so why not use your best in a tie game instead of your worst following Ohtani, in a tie game?

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

I know that... so why not use your best in a tie game instead of your worst following Ohtani, in a tie game?

Because it was the 6th inning.  We don’t have a multi inning guy.  Anderson, Alvarez, Ramirez and Parker all pitched yesterday.  If you only have four guys you can count on then in tie games you are going to pitch guys that aren’t good.  Would you rather Bedrosian pitch up a run?  He shouldn’t even be on the team Chuck, you know that.  But you pretend he is on the team because of Scioscia.  That is what this is all about.  I’ll ask you this again.  If Morris and Parades both suck and they are the first ones up from the minors what does that mean about replacing Bedrosian and Johnson?  

1 minute ago, The Boogie Man said:

Because it was the 6th inning.  We don’t have a multi inning guy.  Anderson, Alvarez, Ramirez and Parker all pitched yesterday.  If you only have four guys you can count on then in tie games you are going to pitch guys that aren’t good.  Would you rather Bedrosian pitch up a run?  He shouldn’t even be on the team Chuck, you know that.  But you pretend he is on the team because of Scioscia.  That is what this is all about.  I’ll ask you this again.  If Morris and Parades both suck and they are the first ones up from the minors what does that mean about replacing Bedrosian and Johnson?  

Fair enough.

I guess my question is this... who REALLY is in charge of who comes up and who goes down?

I do think this is ultimately a transition year.  We are close, but we are still being anchored down by poor performances by some veterans.  I am okay with Sosh, but I do suspect our GM will likely opt to move on and perhaps find one of "his guys" to help push his vision.

Even if this season does not turn out well, it is likely paving the way to a strong future ahead.

Many years ago someone should have cloned Troy Percival so they could have 6 clones of Percy in the bullpen throwing the heat.

Right now is the perfect time for them to start cloning Trout, Simmons & Ohtani, like 10 clones each so they have alot of minor league depth lmao