• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It's time...

Chuck

Just now, The Boogie Man said:

The Boogie Man 

That's fine strad, you can troll as much as you want. Until they are in contention for a world series you have literally nothing backing your argument. You can link all the stats you want, all of the excuses you want, but at the end of the day its victories that account for everything.

6 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

That's fine strad, you can troll as much as you want. Until they are in contention for a world series you have literally nothing backing your argument. You can link all the stats you want, all of the excuses you want, but at the end of the day its victories that account for everything.

And all you have is your opinion of what you think the manager does or doesn’t do.   And obviously if The manager did what you want him to do he’d be much more successful.   It’s funny, you think I give Scioscia too much credit, when in reality, it’s the other way around.  Stay golden pony boy. 

1 minute ago, GrittyVeterans said:

This whole debate is the most nauseating part about this board. Both sides go around in circles all day

I honestly wonder if some of you have jobs or girlfriends or go to school or what the hell you do

Yes a job, yes a wife but no girl friends.   

1 hour ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I completely agree. Alternatively, based on the highlighted section, I can argue that sometimes you can have the right people they are just being slotted in the wrong hole. Some people are systematically set up for failure. While I believe a lot of blame falls on the players for simply not performing, its also the job of the manager to make sure he has the pieces in the correct place to utilize them properly.

I agree with that in theory with most sports like a qb won’t be good at wr, or a point guard probably shouldn’t be playing center unless you’re Magic. But Baseball is different I think people will generally hit what they will no matter what number in the line up they are. Trout will put up the same numbers whether he was batting leadoff or 9th. Every at bat is there own thing. Sure his rbi will be different because of less opportunities. And less at bats. But each at bat is different for the batter and the pitcher. Everyone player has a different scouting report and the pitcher and catcher will have a game plan for each player. Or at least that’s how I imagine Baseball is run. 

6 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

This whole debate is the most nauseating part about this board. Both sides go around in circles all day

I honestly wonder if some of you have jobs or girlfriends or go to school or what the hell you do

Isn’t  Angels baseball supposed to be a 365 24/7 as a fan. Everything else comes third. There’s no room for 2nd place 

41 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

People with NPD are never wrong. I stopped arguing because there’s no cure and it’s futile. They become obsessed with being right and many times fail at their own personal relationships because of it.

They will spend countless hours searching, searching, searching for information to make a point for the personal satisfaction of saying that you’re wrong. And they do it for zero compensation. It’s all about a baseball team that none of us here have any control over so why would anyone get worked up and call people stupid or idiotic for expressing their opinions. 

1 minute ago, OHTANILAND said:

People with NPD are never wrong. I stopped arguing because there’s no cure and it’s futile. They become obsessed with being right and many times fail at personal relationships because of it.

They will spend countless hours searching, searching, searching for information to make a point for the personal satisfaction of saying that you’re wrong. And they do it for zero compensation. It’s all about a baseball team that none of us here have any control over so why would anyone get worked up and call people stupid or idiotic for expressing their opinions. 

Are you an Analrapist or something

2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

Not true. I wouldn’t be signing these people and paying aged players. I’m very big on playing the younger kids than signing older vets. Cheaper cost controlled high energy and usually more athleticism. Even as a business owner u have to realize when to cut your losses. Like with employees. Do u try to make everyone work out or do u just cut bait and find a replacement. I agree u can’t be very rash and do it after a week of bad performance but if bad performance last 50-80 games do u really give them another 80 to see if they can turn it around? 

not arguing with you, but you said, 'if it was up to you..you would DFA any non-producing player regardless of their contract'.

Therefore, the premise was that you had big contract non producing players.  I agree with you that if you were the GM you would not have signed Pujols, Cozar, and not traded for Kinsler.  But the fact is we have them.  So If you were the GM and you had Pujols and his contract, Cozar and his contract, and Calhoun and his contract would you DFA them all?

Just now, failos said:

Are you an Analrapist or something

No, he is just oblivious to what he does here on a daily basis.  He does exactly what he complains about other people doing.  He comes here to get attention, then he gets the attention he seeks then he quotes someone and then doesn’t talk about what he quotes.  Good dude though, just oblivious to his own online personality.  

5 minutes ago, OHTANILAND said:

People with NPD are never wrong. I stopped arguing because there’s no cure and it’s futile. They become obsessed with being right and many times fail at their own personal relationships because of it.

your opinion sucks balls 

dance dancing GIF by Baby Ariel

33 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

I agree with that in theory with most sports like a qb won’t be good at wr, or a point guard probably shouldn’t be playing center unless you’re Magic. But Baseball is different I think people will generally hit what they will no matter what number in the line up they are. Trout will put up the same numbers whether he was batting leadoff or 9th. Every at bat is there own thing. Sure his rbi will be different because of less opportunities. And less at bats. But each at bat is different for the batter and the pitcher. Everyone player has a different scouting report and the pitcher and catcher will have a game plan for each player. Or at least that’s how I imagine Baseball is run. 

Sorry but I don't agree with that. Who you have in front of or behind you effects what kind of pitches you see. Why throw meatballs to a batter if you know you have someone hitting .200 behind them?

13 minutes ago, OHTANILAND said:

Admitting your problems is always a good first step.  I wish you all the best on your road to recovery.

30 minutes ago, stormngt said:

not arguing with you, but you said, 'if it was up to you..you would DFA any non-producing player regardless of their contract'.

Therefore, the premise was that you had big contract non producing players.  I agree with you that if you were the GM you would not have signed Pujols, Cozar, and not traded for Kinsler.  But the fact is we have them.  So If you were the GM and you had Pujols and his contract, Cozar and his contract, and Calhoun and his contract would you DFA them all?

Pujols absolutely. Cozart might be a little early since u just signed him and Calhoun if he didn’t pick up in the next month I’d contemplate it. U don’t just have to cut them u could trade them and eat most their contract. Maybe someone would pay half? Pujols no ones touching that and I think he’s got a no trade clause. 

19 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Admitting your problems is always a good first step.  I wish you all the best on your road to recovery.

When you bravely (cowardly) take the time to use a keyboard to call out posters as stupid or idiotic you are definitely handling that wrong. There’s no reason to be condescending to anyone here unless they directly do that to you. Unfortunately your NPD won’t allow you to recognize that but I know it’s not your fault. Perhaps you could get some assistance with that. 

https://narcissist.supportgroups.com/