• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Twins (5/13/2018) No Trout

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

Problem is that teams aren't really in sell mode in mid-May. I mean, obviously the Royals and Reds aren't doing anything this year but they aren't gonna sell guys off this early in the season because it's a bad look on their fan base to admit "season over" in May

The Angels have to unfortunately just try to bear with things in the pen for at least another month. They're in good shape for WC2 right now and just need to stay on par with Toronto, Seattle, and Minnesota until upgrades are made available via trade

F that...we are only one game out of 1b.

I hate it when you guys concede the division already.   

5 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Problem is that teams aren't really in sell mode in mid-May. I mean, obviously the Royals and Reds aren't doing anything this year but they aren't gonna sell guys off this early in the season because it's a bad look on their fan base to admit "season over" in May

The Angels have to unfortunately just try to bear with things in the pen for at least another month. They're in good shape for WC2 right now and just need to stay on par with Toronto, Seattle, and Minnesota until upgrades are made available via trade

The Wild card game is the kiss of death. Yankees or Boston in 1 game series. We really need the division.

1 minute ago, Throwman91 said:

I don''t understand how people think this lineup is going to be fine, if anything the pitching is better, even though the bullpen is shot to death, they've put better efforts and results so far.  The lineup actually already hit it's stride early this year now we're seeing the norm.

No it's not, come on...