• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aging an Angel: Albert Pujols

ukyah

. . .  or perhaps he's trying too hard to hit it out when bases are empty, while just trying to make good contact when runners are on.

so, does this mean his kids are 3 years older?  

Edited by Lou

On 4/24/2018 at 5:01 PM, WeaverFever said:

True. I said this multiple times. I’d rather have Albert up then Mike up with the game on the line multiple times. It might be dang unpopular but nobody can deny the fact that Albert gets it done with runners in scoring position and in these cases avoids the dreaded shifts. Hahahhaha 

No.

Nope.

Wrong.

Incorrect.

Nice try.

4 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

Point taken but I’m not saying he’s Mike Trout. 

I do not think the Angels would be screwed without Pujols.  I am very confident that Eppler would be able to find a replacement that would, at worse, perform equally to Pujols for a much lower salary.

I didn't think you were saying he was Trout.  I was just lazy.

5 hours ago, eligrba said:

I do not think the Angels would be screwed without Pujols.  I am very confident that Eppler would be able to find a replacement that would, at worse, perform equally to Pujols for a much lower salary.

I didn't think you were saying he was Trout.  I was just lazy.

I was referring to this season. Fans need to let the past go  ... water under the bridge. What ever money left under the cap will be needed in other areas to help the team reach their goal. 

Pujols presence alone instills a steadiness on the field and at the plate. He’s been a WS champion which bodes well for the team.

I think we all wish he would be a little more patient at the plate and hit more line drives.