• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ohtani introductory press conference tomorrow at 3:00PM

1 minute ago, ukyah said:

also, before it slips through the cracks, but ohtani did just make direct mention of his pitching and hitting in the same game.

just putting that out there.

The tricky part of that is once he is pulled out of the game, we would be under National League rules with our relief pitchers having to hit. 

13 minutes ago, southpaw said:

The tricky part of that is once he is pulled out of the game, we would be under National League rules with our relief pitchers having to hit. 

I wonder if there is any chance we could petition MLB to change the rule. Ohtani is a star and everyone wants to see him. It would be cool if the league made a slight change that would allow the Angels to get his bat in the lineup a bit more often. 

23 minutes ago, ukyah said:

also, before it slips through the cracks, but ohtani did just make direct mention of his pitching and hitting in the same game.

just putting that out there.

quoting myself just to respond in general. i find it hard to believe that he will pitch and hit in the same games, he's got to stay fresh somehow, but we will see.