• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ohtani introductory press conference tomorrow at 3:00PM

I did a search for Otani earlier today and the first thing I saw was Angels get Otani. I got so excited I had to take a double look at the headline to make sure it wasn't that we were close to signing him. It was so great especially considering how little it is going to cost us. I think we still have ~$40MM left to fix the IF.

31 minutes ago, Corona said:

This is quite convenient for me.. I’ll be driving from my place in Irvine to my parents in chino at around 2 or 3. Might have to stop by and check it out. 

Now without trying to sounding like an alcoholic, do they sell beer at these things? Lmao 

If they dont, walk over to the riverbed next door. Theyll have beers.

3 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

I gotta get in touch with my old buds down at Gen Kai in Dana Point;  especially Tiger, who was a big Angel fan.. They gotta come up with an Ohtani Roll. 

Gen Kai is awesome.  Some of the best sushi I’ve had outside of Japan.  The yellowtail with jalapeño is excellent, and the overall quality of fish if fantastic