• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

If only Congress had properly funded Trump's wall, lives would have been saved. 

So it’s not a world class security system at the border like Trump said it was? Well I guess we need to throw more money at since my fellow conservatives are always preaching that government can fix things by throwing more money at problems.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

So it’s not a world class security system at the border like Trump said it was? Well I guess we need to throw more money at since my fellow conservatives are always preaching that government can fix things by throwing more money at problems.

If I’m not mistaken, this section wasn’t part of the new wall that was constructed under his administration. The best way to properly monitor the border is with actual people. Obviously there will never be enough officers/agents to do that so it’s pretty much pointless to do anything other than closely monitor ports and other established check points. The democrats, including Biden, know this as well. They are also ok with people coming here illegally so the numbers of illegals coming in will go up significantly over the next few years. Just my opinions of course. 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

If I’m not mistaken, this section wasn’t part of the new wall that was constructed under his administration. The best way to properly monitor the border is with actual people. Obviously there will never be enough officers/agents to do that so it’s pretty much pointless to do anything other than closely monitor ports and other established check points. The democrats, including Biden, know this as well. They are also ok with people coming here illegally so the numbers of illegals coming in will go up significantly over the next few years. Just my opinions of course. 

You’re correct. I misread this portion.

It was made of steel bollards that were built before former President Donald Trump blanketed much of the border with taller barriers that go deeper into the ground. Photos show a panel of eight steel poles was lifted out and left on the ground in the desert next to an old tire and other debris.

8 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You’re correct. I misread this portion.

It was made of steel bollards that were built before former President Donald Trump blanketed much of the border with taller barriers that go deeper into the ground. Photos show a panel of eight steel poles was lifted out and left on the ground in the desert next to an old tire and other debris.

Lol at lifted out of the ground 

• 2 weeks later...

A 71-year-old driver in a Volvo station wagon was traveling west on B Street when he veered onto the sidewalk...

This story reminds me of the Top Gear review of the boring Turbo Volvo and the last shot of the video was the Volvo approaching an intersecting with the left hand turn indicator on and the car turns right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...