• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

9 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

All these years and you still can't distinguish between accidental deaths and murder with a weapon that was used for its intended purpose.  

Of course I can.  Both are awful tools of death in our society and both should be ban.

Hell, the J&J vaccine was pulled off the market because there might have been a 0.00000001% chance it caused blood clots.  Even though its intended purpose was not to cause blood clots.

9 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Possible hate crime

That looks like more than just a crash.  Looks like Gallagher went after it. Hope it didn't take any innocent vehicles with it.  We had a truck same way down the interstate while ago but that was when a tornado came over the interstate. I get away from trucks on the highway. 

11 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

That looks like more than just a crash.  Looks like Gallagher went after it. Hope it didn't take any innocent vehicles with it.  We had a truck same way down the interstate while ago but that was when a tornado came over the interstate. I get away from trucks on the highway. 

See this is how you make a good watermelon joke. Unlike casual racism.

52 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Yes I stay away from them as well. One reason is they are hiring more and more woman drivers. Second, there is a shortage and a lot of the drivers. I had a driver attempt to deliver a truck load of pine oil on post. He was a wanted communist from Moldova and ended up abandoning his truck at the gate. I called fedex and they said it is standard practice to subcontract to foreign drivers.

52 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

See this is how you make a good watermelon joke. Unlike casual racism.

Yes, I just sold my house to a black family yesterday. I am so racist that I accepted 5k less just because they are a good family. My good deed doesn't compare with your binge watching Blackish, but it is a start.

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't believe anything you say so, go you.

I don't doubt you. People who never interact with anyone outside their cultural group have a hard time understanding that racial harmony does exists in some parts America. Most of us in the military are very comfortable in multi racial settings. Wearing a BLM Tshirt and calling everyone racists on social media might make you feel good, but it really accomplishes nothing. When was the last time you drove a van full of minority kids to sporting events? I did it for over 10 years. I have drank more beers with minorities than you have lattes with white metros.  I'm not the white MLK but I interact more with minorities than most of the libs in here. Please don't take this as condemnation but rather a challenge to get off your virtual signaling behind and do something substantive . Social media doesn't bring people together but good deeds do. Your doubting of my actions doesn't make your inaction any less excusable. 

3 hours ago, Spirit said:

Of course I can.  Both are awful tools of death in our society and both should be ban.

Hell, the J&J vaccine was pulled off the market because there might have been a 0.00000001% chance it caused blood clots.  Even though its intended purpose was not to cause blood clots.

I'll start by saying I'm not for taking anyone's gun away. Gun ownership is protected by the 2nd amendment and I'm perfectly fine with that. If I lived in a tougher neighborhood I would probably own one myself. Stop pretending guns aren't what they are though. They are made the sole purpose of killing. Nothing else. People can and do die from car accidents but that's not what cars are manufactured for.

As for your side conversation about the vaccine how I see it we know these vaccines for pushed through quickly for obvious reasons. So if something pops up like a possibility that it leads to blood clotting it makes sense to pause it a bit to do extra research. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I don't doubt you. People who never interact with anyone outside their cultural group have a hard time understanding that racial harmony does exists in some parts America. Most of us in the military are very comfortable in multi racial settings. Wearing a BLM Tshirt and calling everyone racists on social media might make you feel good, but it really accomplishes nothing. When was the last time you drove a van full of minority kids to sporting events? I did it for over 10 years. I have drank more beers with minorities than you have lattes with white metros.  I'm not the white MLK but I interact more with minorities than most of the libs in here. Please don't take this as condemnation but rather a challenge to get off your virtual signaling behind and do something substantive . Social media doesn't bring people together but good deeds do. Your doubting of my actions doesn't make your inaction any less excusable. 

This guy is good.

The beauty of the military is it brings together young people from all races creeds, geographies and forces them to get to know each other. Probably the best thing about serving in the military.

That and getting drunk a lot.

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

But have you tried fire walking?

44 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Since you are a mod, do you know this for a fact?

I thought Chuck said it wasn't????

I'm not a mod. I was a mod of the boner forum when it existed so I guess I never lost the status.

And if cals makes a video with kc and they both identify each other and make fun of minorities then I will apologize for everything I have ever said to KC. Not to Cals because he's kinda mean.

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I'll start by saying I'm not for taking anyone's gun away. Gun ownership is protected by the 2nd amendment and I'm perfectly fine with that. If I lived in a tougher neighborhood I would probably own one myself. Stop pretending guns aren't what they are though. They are made the sole purpose of killing. Nothing else. People can and do die from car accidents but that's not what cars are manufactured for.

As for your side conversation about the vaccine how I see it we know these vaccines for pushed through quickly for obvious reasons. So if something pops up like a possibility that it leads to blood clotting it makes sense to pause it a bit to do extra research. 

"Stop pretending guns aren't what they are though. They are made the sole purpose of killing."  -  Umm ... who is pretending guns are made for killing and/or inflicting serious bodily damage?  I'm certainly not. Guns are way too prevalent in our society, in my opinion.  

"People can and do die from car accidents but that's not what cars are manufactured for."  -  RIGHT!  That's the point!  There is this thing that is made for something other than ending people's lives, yet that's what happens year in and year out at jaw dropping rates.  Still, no one gives a shit.  A new vaccine "might possibly" cause results that are different from what it was manufactured for ... pull it off the market while more research is done.  A good move! 

But with vehicles? It's not a question of it possibly causing deaths every year.  They do cause deaths every year!  Do we pull them?  Nah ... fuck it.  Let people die.

For some reason this society seems totally cool with people being killed by one thing, but not another. 

43 minutes ago, Spirit said:

"Stop pretending guns aren't what they are though. They are made the sole purpose of killing."  -  Umm ... who is pretending guns are made for killing and/or inflicting serious bodily damage?  I'm certainly not. Guns are way too prevalent in our society, in my opinion.  

"People can and do die from car accidents but that's not what cars are manufactured for."  -  RIGHT!  That's the point!  There is this thing that is made for something other than ending people's lives, yet that's what happens year in and year out at jaw dropping rates.  Still, no one gives a shit.  A new vaccine "might possibly" cause results that are different from what it was manufactured for ... pull it off the market while more research is done.  A good move! 

But with vehicles? It's not a question of it possibly causing deaths every year.  They do cause deaths every year!  Do we pull them?  Nah ... fuck it.  Let people die.

For some reason this society seems totally cool with people being killed by one thing, but not another. 

Don't forget cell phones and alcohol. Alcohol sole purpose is to get you fucked up. A lot of people have been died or injured after a few too many. Guess we need to ban adult beverages.

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

Yep no one gives a shit about people dying in auto accidents. That's why things like seat belts, air bags, and anti-lock breaks have yet to he invented. 

38 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yep no one gives a shit about people dying in auto accidents. That's why things like seat belts, air bags, and anti-lock breaks have yet to he invented. 

And with those "safety" features, tens of thousands of people continue to die every year. 

Thank you for proving my point.