Sign in to follow this  
Spirit

More Thoughts & Prayers

Recommended Posts

Yesterday a mentally ill person managed to shut down both the North and Southbound 101 freeway at Sunset Blvd by threatening to jump off the overpass. This started the night before and lasted until a little past 10am, which completely jammed up every other adjacent freeway and all side roads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Yesterday a mentally ill person managed to shut down both the North and Southbound 101 freeway at Sunset Blvd by threatening to jump off the overpass. This started the night before and lasted until a little past 10am, which completely jammed up every other adjacent freeway and all side roads. 

Some chick jumped from the 73 to the 5 a couple of weeks ago. We went 2 miles in an hour on our way to San Diego. Saw her legs and torso when we scooted past. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adam said:

Some chick jumped from the 73 to the 5 a couple of weeks ago. We went 2 miles in an hour on our way to San Diego. Saw her legs and torso when we scooted past. 

Was she hot?

Anywho...shooting in Long Beach last night.  3 dead off Temple and 7th.  @ten ocho recon scout was that gang related?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Was she hot?

Anywho...shooting in Long Beach last night.  3 dead off Temple and 7th.  @ten ocho recon scout was that gang related?

 

23 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I'm assuming gang or domestic related.  If it was a mass shooting situation we would have heard more about it from the media.

 

This thread is about cars. Please stay on topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this