• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

Tesla on autopilot slams into Snohomish County deputy's patrol car

Oh, and I bought a used Subaru (shut up), and it has lane assist and adaptive cruise control.  Finally used it, and man was it fun.  Just turned it on and took a nap.  No not really, but even in traffic, it took a lot of stress off.  Didn't have to worry about the accelerator or brake.  And most of the time it adjusted my steering before I did.  Oddly, it looked like it increased my gas mileage also as the trip computer said I got 31 MPG, as opposed to the usual 28-30.  

22 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Tesla on autopilot slams into Snohomish County deputy's patrol car

Oh, and I bought a used Subaru (shut up), and it has lane assist and adaptive cruise control.  Finally used it, and man was it fun.  Just turned it on and took a nap.  No not really, but even in traffic, it took a lot of stress off.  Didn't have to worry about the accelerator or brake.  And most of the time it adjusted my steering before I did.  Oddly, it looked like it increased my gas mileage also as the trip computer said I got 31 MPG, as opposed to the usual 28-30.  

Nice! Driving on the highway blows.

I'm thinking of getting the Bolt EUV with Super Cruise later this year.

Man, this is horrible.  

Cable car crash survivor opens eyes; suspect confesses to tampering with brakes

He said the fork-shaped clamp had been placed on the emergency brake to deactivate it because the brake was engaging spontaneously and preventing the funicular from working.

The clamp was put on several weeks ago as a temporary fix to prevent further service interruptions in the cable car line bringing sightseers to the top of the Mottarone peak overlooking Lake Maggiore. It was still in place on Sunday morning, Cicognani told Sky TG24.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...