• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

This is like a wet dream for @Spirit

5 dead in 'mass casualty incident' on icy Texas freeway
https://news.yahoo.com/5-dead-mass-casualty-incident-162840364.html

Fort Worth firefighters are calling the pileup on Interstate 35 a "mass casualty incident."

But were they killed or were the five deaths just caused by the accident?

5 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Fort Worth firefighters are calling the pileup on Interstate 35 a "mass casualty incident."

Someone I know was off the side of the road on the other side and filmed it then put it on facebook, ughh.  It is hard to watch, I deleted it. 

On 2/11/2021 at 11:07 AM, Crampknees said:

You have a dent in the rocker behind the wheel, what did you hit. 

I'm the third owner and it was whacked in an accident pretty hard on the right side which wasn't really repaired all that well which throws off the door line. I spent a lot of money to get that fixed. The little wave on the underside that you see was probably by the previous owner trying to jack it up and not using the supported area. No rust, no reason to fix something no one sees unless they are on ground level. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I'm the third owner and it was whacked in an accident pretty hard on the right side which wasn't really repaired all that well which throws off the door line. I spent a lot of money to get that fixed. The little wave on the underside that you see was probably by the previous owner trying to jack it up and not using the supported area. No rust, no reason to fix something no one sees unless they are on ground level. 

Drive it out here, i'll pop that out and nobody will know the difference, or you could just not drive all the way here and nobody will know the difference.  I do miss restoring cars but don't miss that kind of work, too hard on the body. 

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Driving to Texas in a car without air conditioning is too hard on the body. 

Reminds me of the time way back my mom came out with some guy she met before she got the alz.  His A/C went out and it wasn't just a recharge or condenser but needed the compressor and everything, likely more than the ACV of his car.  I mounted oscillating fans with misters to his dash and on the sides by the headliner so they could drive back.  Not one of my better restorations drilling holes in his dash and wiring fans. 

He passed away short time after they got back but it wasn't from an electrical shock. 

Edited by Crampknees

Driving with my son back from his crash and burn relationship on the East coast we were in Arkansas when his air conditioner went out. I had him Google air conditioning repairing Little Rock, despite his protests that he couldn't afford it. I told him there was no way I'm driving through to California crossing Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Baker, California, without air conditioning. 

The shop wasn't busy, it was hot and humid and I expected that with California plates we were going to get reamed but new belts, a bearing and recharge came to about $110 and had about a three day guarantee. That was a day more than we needed so I gladly paid. Turned out it lasted another 9 months. 

24 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Driving with my son back from his crash and burn relationship on the East coast we were in Arkansas when his air conditioner went out. I had him Google air conditioning repairing Little Rock, despite his protests that he couldn't afford it. I told him there was no way I'm driving through to California crossing Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Baker, California, without air conditioning. 

The shop wasn't busy, it was hot and humid and I expected that with California plates we were going to get reamed but new belts, a bearing and recharge came to about $110 and had about a three day guarantee. That was a day more than we needed so I gladly paid. Turned out it lasted another 9 months. 

lol, I would say that's a deal.  Bearing, belts, charge....I spent more on misting fans at Wal-Mart and there was no taking it back once I started drilling holes. 

On 2/11/2021 at 12:01 PM, st1ckboy said:

Heartbreaking.  Biden's got this though.  Guns and autos will be gone.  I feel safer already.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cals said:

I just saw some photos from the crash.  It wasn’t even like a Tahoe XXL.  It was like a standard bronco or some shit.  Again, has nobody remembered the term I’m thinking of....

Mexican caravan. You're welcome.