• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

Tbh If I were going to kill a bunch of people I'd use a car. Just sayin. 

Hell I see enough pedestrians around town I could probably get a kill streak above 20 before the police even get called. Now imagine living in NYC. Thousands of pedestrians. Even at night. 

Guns are loud and require accuracy, and once people hear the shots they scatter. Did I mention the accuracy?You hear a car barreling towards you at 70 mph? It's already too late. There's no accuracy involved. You just see a ton of people and go vroom in their general direction. Try scattering away from that you homo.

Obviously a terrible, awful thing to consider, but I get it.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Tbh If I were going to kill a bunch of people I'd use a car. Just sayin. 

Hell I see enough pedestrians around town I could probably get a kill streak above 20 before the police even get called. Now imagine living in NYC. Thousands of pedestrians. Even at night. 

Guns are loud and require accuracy, and once people hear the shots they scatter. Did I mention the accuracy?You hear a car barreling towards you at 70 mph? It's already too late. There's no accuracy involved. You just see a ton of people and go vroom in their general direction. Try scattering away from that you homo.

Obviously a terrible, awful thing to consider, but I get it.

Sure but that's not what cars are made for. 

17 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Just consider the counter point. Having guns does save lives. America having the biggest guns have allowed billions to enjoy some level of freedom world wide. We hope we never have to use them but evil and murder existed prior to their creation. I think we all understand the dangers of biological weapons now. Our unchecked allegiance to the Faucis directly killed millions world wide. Think of all the time we spent debating and legislating guns and not a one of us were really aware of the shit our government was funding. Our lawmakers were aware which is exactly why I don't buy any of there arguments about saving lives through gun control

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, lolok said:

No you're good. You'll have maximum immunity at that point.

I mean the only material I have is about black people. I need to come up with a 15 minute set in 3 weeks