• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fires

Looks like Santa Rosa/Napa have been decimated...1500+ structures burned.

And if you are in the Anaheim Hills area, hope all is safe...quick moving fire near 241 with lots of evacuations...91 east bound closed...and tv is showing at least a few houses on fire

Edited by red321

2 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Just found out a consultant we're working with had to evacuate from her house affected by the Anaheim Hills fire.  I know people at work and that I worked with in the past may be in danger of having to evacuate.  Hopefully they get the fires contained and reduce the amount of damage done.    

Scary shit. 

my daughter is in college in the napa valley. she said they've got tons of smoke and there's ash dropping on them from the napa fire. the school is still open for business but they're ready in case they have to evacuate. the fire's still a fair ways away from campus.

Devastating.

Even in SF we woke up in the middle of the night and it smelled like a campfire and I had ash on an open window sill, and this AM the sky was black. 

I have friends who have lost their houses, and others are evacuated and don't know yet. One friend's entire winery along with their house is in the path.

So terrible.

Was at the gym and the footage was crazy.  In Santa Rosa county they said that 1,500 buildings were destroyed and showed some cars burnt down to the frame.  In Anaheim Hills they showed how one house was on fire in a community while trees/brush burned near by and other houses luckily hadn't gotten hit with any ash or embers yet.  That said the smoke was getting pushed hard in one direction and it doesn't bode well for the rest of the area.  The consultant who had to evacuate knows people who are right now losing everything they own.  About every phone in the office just went off with the evacuation alerts.