• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

I’m sure the Baldwin will get off lightly but he sounds guilty to me. Maybe through ignorance or inexperience he ducked up but that’s really bs. There are some very basic rules to weapons. Treat every weapon as if it were loaded and never  point a weapon at anything you don’t intend to shoot. For his on safety i got to believe that he would perform a safety check but maybe he really is that stupid. 

You don't know how movie sets work and that is why you are trying to use common sense where it doesn't apply. 

By the way that is a rule of three on gun safety.

1) no firearm is unloaded

2) don't point at anything you don't want to shoot

3) don't shoot at anything you don't want to kill

They really wanted this to be racism. Too bad.  California should probably adopt some common sense gun control measures too. I'm assuming "real action" would be an assault weapons ban, magazine capacity restrictions, universal background checks, background checks to purchase ammo, online purchase of ammo restriction, red flag laws, unsafe handgun roster, 10 day waiting period to purchase, limitations to one gun purchase a month and prohibition of 18-20 year olds from purchasing a firearm.

I'm assuming "real action" would be an assault weapons ban, magazine capacity restrictions, universal background checks, background checks to purchase ammo, online purchase of ammo restriction, red flag laws, unsafe handgun roster, 10 day waiting period to purchase, limitations to one gun purchase a month and prohibition of 18-20 year olds from purchasing a firearm.

Those are some swell ideas! 

First I've heard of this.  So take it with a grain of salt.

Sources: Gunman in Last Night’s Massacre in Monterey Park Was Hunting For His Wife

The worst bloodbath in Los Angeles since 2008, a horrific act on what should have been a Lunar New Year celebration that left at least ten and as many as a dozens others wounded, was an act of domestic violence committed by angry gunman “looking for his wife,” a law enforcement source told LA Magazine.