• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

They really wanted this to be racism. Too bad.  California should probably adopt some common sense gun control measures too. I'm assuming "real action" would be an assault weapons ban, magazine capacity restrictions, universal background checks, background checks to purchase ammo, online purchase of ammo restriction, red flag laws, unsafe handgun roster, 10 day waiting period to purchase, limitations to one gun purchase a month and prohibition of 18-20 year olds from purchasing a firearm.

Here's the perpetrator of the AAPI hate crime Schiff was pushing

huu can tran.jpg

California police identify gunman in Monterey attack that killed 10 people, injured 10 others in mass shooting

Los Angeles Sheriff Robert Luna identified the suspect as 72-year-old Huu Can Tran. 

72 years old.  I guess he wanted to go out with a bang.  

On the news, the Sherriff alluded that the gun used may have been an illegal one.  I.e. not on the approved roster of guns.  But he did say that Calolfornia had some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.  

Also, Monterey Park Chief had the biggest dig of the night.  He pretty much said that two of his youngest deputies responded first.  And they are trained and told to not wait for backup, to go in immediately on a shooting incident, which they did.  

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

Here's the perpetrator of the AAPI hate crime Schiff was pushing

huu can tran.jpg

"With bigotry toward AAPI individuals as a possible motive"

It seems like you're the only one pushing a narrative here. Either that or you don't know how to read. 

BTW here’s a little advice for politicians:  Never try to pander when it’s violence against Asians.  Because it’s either going to be cracked out black or Asian on Asian like this.  It’s never whites, which must be so disappointing for them.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

He had a Mac-11 so it's just a handgun and not on the roster

That's a pretty gnar pistol.  Makes you wonder his background.  I think Tran is Vietnamese, so did he come over and bring it after the war?  Because the 10 and 11 were out just around that time and used in the military.  But as handguns go, that's probably the closest thing to an Uzi you can get.

56 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

That's a pretty gnar pistol.  Makes you wonder his background.  I think Tran is Vietnamese, so did he come over and bring it after the war?  Because the 10 and 11 were out just around that time and used in the military.  But as handguns go, that's probably the closest thing to an Uzi you can get.

It’s a semi automatic 9MM and functions just like a Glock. Looks scarier though