• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

I didn't see any for a Tesla but it made me think. I found these center cap spin things for a Bronco but they were some knock-off.  If they had the Ford logo or better the Bronco I would have got them. 

What year Bronco do you have?

10 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I have a 2022 but the 1966 I had and sold in the mid-80's I sure wish I still had. Stupid is as stupid does. 

My guess is when you sold it you had enough of fixing it on too often of occasions. Today they are almost worth the money you would have sunk into it to keep it running. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

My guess is when you sold it you had enough of fixing it on too often of occasions. Today they are almost worth the money you would have sunk into it to keep it running. 

Nah, it was bad ass.  The running gear on those was easy and affordable parts at the time.  It needed cosmetic work with no rust anywhere.  I made about $5400 on it which at the time was a lot of money but as I said my bad.  

55 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I have a 2022 but the 1966 I had and sold in the mid-80's I sure wish I still had. Stupid is as stupid does. 

When I was a kid I was looking to buy my first car and I wanted a muscle car. I was shopping around and I drove this '65 Mustang Fastback but the guy wanted about $1,500 more than I budgeted for (a lot of money for me when I was 16) and I didn't like the way the clutch felt. It's one of my life's regrets. I should have found a way. Maybe he would have come down in price had I blown him? Like you said, stupid is as stupid does. 

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

When I was a kid I was looking to buy my first car and I wanted a muscle car. I was shopping around and I drove this '65 Mustang Fastback but the guy wanted about $1,500 more than I budgeted for (a lot of money for me when I was 16) and I didn't like the way the clutch felt. It's one of my life's regrets. I should have found a way. Maybe he would have come down in price had I blown him? Like you said, stupid is as stupid does. 

Never got my hands on a Mustang and never had to give a blow job.