• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

3 hours ago, cals said:

What’s sad is this kid may have saved his own life by murdering before he is an adult.  If he’s lucky maybe some white couple will adopt him. 

10 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

What’s sad is this kid may have saved his own life by murdering before he is an adult.  If he’s lucky maybe some white couple will adopt him. 

I know teaching jobs are hard to come by but at some point the rest of society is gonna need to look at the black community and say “you know what, you had your chance, we’re not going to hold your hand anymore.  You’re on your own”.

3 hours ago, cals said:

I know teaching jobs are hard to come by but at some point the rest of society is gonna need to look at the black community and say “you know what, you had your chance, we’re not going to hold your hand anymore.  You’re on your own”.

It is amazing how they can turn any city or town to shit. They’ve expanded there territory in kc and made great places average. I’m another 5-10 years these areas will be shit. To make it it worse the blacks bringing it down are no where near the worst in the city. I’m the bright side people need to quit complaining about affordable housing. You can get a house in the hood for under 20k

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It is amazing how they can turn any city or town to shit. They’ve expanded their territory in kc and made great places average. I’m another 5-10 years these areas will be shit. To make it it worse the blacks bringing it down are no where near the worst in the city. I’m the bright side people need to quit complaining about affordable housing. You can get a house in the hood for under 20k

The irony is that the better it gets for them the worse off they get. 100 years ago they were second class citizens and they created jazz.  60 years ago things were only starting to improve and they created R&B.  Now they’ve got all the opportunities in the world and they rap and shoot each other.

11 minutes ago, cals said:

The irony is that the better it gets for them the worse off they get. 100 years ago they were second class citizens and they created jazz.  60 years ago things were only starting to improve and they created R&B.  Now they’ve got all the opportunities in the world and they rap and shoot each other.

Yep. Stevie Wonder never shot anyone.

Oh wait...

30 minutes ago, cals said:

This is true. Post WW2 the blacks had the same factory jobs as my grandparents. We started giving blacks money and they collapsed. I seriously believe we could give every black family in the country 100 k year and their communities would probably get worse. It would  just give them more incentive to steal because their neighbors might have nicer shit. 

6 hours ago, cals said:

After reparations?