• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

North Carolina community rocked by tragedy after juvenile allegedly kills 5 in shooting rampage

Five people are dead and two others are injured after a shooting in a neighborhood in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Thursday afternoon.

Officers said a juvenile suspect was taken into custody at a home around 8 p.m. ET. He wasn't identified because of his age. 

Raleigh Mayor Mary-Ann Baldwin said during an earlier press conference that five people are dead as a result of the shooting, adding a Raleigh Police Department officer, who was off-duty, is among those killed. 

Alleged gunman in deadly shooting of two maternity nurses was out on parole with ankle monitor

Two hospital employees were killed in a shooting at Methodist Dallas Medical Center on Saturday morning. Police have a suspect in the deadly shooting in custody.

At approximately 11 a.m. on Saturday, Methodist Health System police, Dallas police and Dallas Fire-Rescue responded to a shooting in the 1400 block of North Beckley Avenue, the hospital said in a news release.

According to WFAA, law enforcement found two nurses shot near the labor and delivery area of the hospital. Both of the nurses worked in the maternity ward.

After the shooting, a Methodist Health System police officer shot and injured the suspect, 30-year-old Nestor Hernandez.

Methodist Health System Police arrested Hernandez for capital murder.

Dallas Police say Hernandez is currently on parole for aggravated robbery and had an active ankle monitor at the time of the shooting.

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seems like the DA with those previous charges has some explaining to do. Then again if he’s like some of the ones we have here in California then we shouldn’t be surprised 

Report: Accused Colorado Springs shooter is grandson of California Assemblyman Randy Voepel, former Santee Mayor

My guess is, some calls were made.

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/21/us/colorado-springs-shooting-club-q-hero.html

Richard M. Fierro, who served for 15 years in the military, was at the nightclub in Colorado Springs with his family when the gunman opened fire. “I just knew I had to take him down,” he said.

Sounds like they beat the shit out the dude. Good but they should have ensured he would be eating through a straw the rest of his life

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/21/us/colorado-springs-shooting-club-q-hero.html

Richard M. Fierro, who served for 15 years in the military, was at the nightclub in Colorado Springs with his family when the gunman opened fire. “I just knew I had to take him down,” he said.

I guess it worked out but I wonder what the hell he’s doing in a gay bar with his wife and kid.