• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Las Vegas Shooting

Lhalo

18 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Maybe...but again, looking up at 50 some odd stories, in the dark, and having to count (in the dark) how many windows over from the left or right is tougher than it sounds.

My guess would be, that the fire and police train to know what floor is what.  There are probably inconspicuous markers to show every 5th or 10th floor.  

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

if only the people at the concert were all armed.  they could have defended themselves ! 

When I went to the Ducks Stanley Cup party, I was surprised that Anaheim PD set up a sniper nest across the street.  My guess is, that these sniper protection units will be more commonplace for outdoor events like in Vegas.  Especially with high vantage points nearby.  

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

When I went to the Ducks Stanley Cup party, I was surprised that Anaheim PD set up a sniper nest across the street.  My guess is, that these sniper protection units will be more commonplace for outdoor events like in Vegas.  Especially with high vantage points nearby.  

right, but those are cops.  my point is.  inevitably, the more despicable of the gun advocates will dredge up this bullshit argument and incredibly.  many many many people will continue to buy in.

Edited by UndertheHalo

12 minutes ago, red321 said:

of course it was...he had a room perfect for this attack, high up with a clear view of a well publicized event. He brought in a friggen arsenal and built a machine gun nest, and if reports are to be believed had cameras to monitor when police arrived at his location.

Theres a pic on CNN that shows 2 windows broken out, spread over two corners. I wonder if it was a suite...money no object kind of purchase.

11 minutes ago, nando714 said:

He was there since 9/28.

housekeeping never went inside the room once? 

Did he bring all the ammo and guns up on the same day ? 

I'm guessing he told them he didn't need cleaning service.  If he knew what he was doing I'm guessing he could have set it all up in the same day as this was obviously well planned.

As it stands.  In 3/4 of this country literally any not visibly retarded adult can go out and buy a weapon that can sow incredible harm to large groups of people with ease.  And some of the most powerful forces in politics enable and support that way of life.  It's utter madness. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I'm guessing he told them he didn't need cleaning service.  If he knew what he was doing I'm guessing he could have set it all up in the same day as this was obviously well planned.

He probably used the first two days of the concert as a dry run on what he was going to do.  

2 minutes ago, nando714 said:

The bodies have yet to be picked up from the venue. Can't she wait a day or 2? 

No.  The bodies have been cold from the countless other gun nightmares for plenty long.  this is absolutely when people should be screaming from the top of their lungs about this  nightmare issue.  Gun advocates should have their fucking faces rubbed in this. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

When's the best time? A week from now? Two weeks? A month? Do we have to wait for no shootings to occur for a period of time? (274 and counting...this year).

It's the best fucking time...congress is set to take up a vote, this week, on making silencers easier to get. THIS WEEK.

You want to show respect for the dead...maybe stop sacrificing people to senseless gun violence in the name of freedom.

oh...wait...sorry...

thoughts and prayers

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

As it stands.  In 3/4 of this country literally any not visibly retarded adult can go out and buy a weapon that can reap incredible harm to large groups of people with ease.  And some of the most powerful forces in politics enable and support that way of life.  It's utter madness. 

I'm fairly conservative (whatever that even means anymore) but I totally agree. These kinds of weapons should never be available.

1 minute ago, red321 said:

It's the best fucking time...congress is set to take up a vote, this week, on making silencers easier to get. THIS WEEK.

How convenient the country's worse mass shooting happened the SAME WEEK. 

im just as sick and disgusted as the next person. An average joe like you and me getting their hands on a weapon like that and that much ammo.