• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Las Vegas Shooting

7 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don't read much into the Dubai thing, it's very little to go on.

The NASA thing is from 1993 it shows, and the fact that there is a guy who looks just like him, wearing a NASA shirt in the Nevada area just can't be a coincidence.

but where did they get their pizza from?

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Fabulous insight troll.

well we certainly enjoy your reddit conspiracy theories

does it somehow make this horrific shooting better or worse if he didn't like trump? maybe he wrote i hate donald in pig's blood on each of the bullets? Can you imagine what torture it must have been for him to pretend to love country...or wait...maybe his brother is actually in on the conspiracy as well? I mean, we don't really know if he even when to a country show....maybe his brother was just trying to throw everyone off his antifa trail!

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

well we certainly enjoy your reddit conspiracy theories

does it somehow make this horrific shooting better or worse if he didn't like trump? maybe he wrote i hate donald in pig's blood on each of the bullets? Can you imagine what torture it must have been for him to pretend to love country...or wait...maybe his brother is actually in on the conspiracy as well? I mean, we don't really know if he even when to a country show....maybe his brother was just trying to throw everyone off his antifa trail!

Nah, it just furthers the logic that all the disgusting vitriol directed towards conservatives can only end up this way.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Nah, it just furthers the logic that all the disgusting vitriol directed towards conservatives can only end up this way.

You're the exact same person that you hate from the left, except you are on the right (today). I'm serious. I've seen it in Berkeley and I've seen it in Texas: y'all are the exact same people when you get to your cores.

Just now, RallyMo said:

You're the exact same person that you hate from the left, except you are on the right (today). I'm serious. I've seen it in Berkeley and I've seen it in Texas: y'all are the exact same people when you get to your cores.

Really? I don't think i've ever once called anyone a subhuman racist sexist bigot homophobe. I don't actually ever see anyone on the right calling people on the left that. Not sure where you're looking.

Gunman Stephen Paddock was an accountant who played $100-a-hand-poker

Degen.  But this was odd.

Paddock had bought multiple firearms in the past, several of them purchased in California, a law enforcement official told CNN. But those don't appear to be among the 10 or more guns found in the Mandalay Bay hotel room.

A person from Florida/Nevada purchasing multiple guns in California?  Sounds like this guy had a secret life that no one knew about.  

28 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Really? I don't think i've ever once called anyone a subhuman racist sexist bigot homophobe. I don't actually ever see anyone on the right calling people on the left that. Not sure where you're looking.

I see enough "libtard" comments online to refute that argument. I *guess* libtard isn't the same thing as subhuman racist sexist homophobe, but I know the meaning behind it is just as toxic.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

I didn't know he worked for NASA. That might be a different Steve Paddock. Why would he be on a study team with Carl Sagan and other bigwigs?

If there is any constant in government it's budgets.

11 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

I see enough "libtard" comments online to refute that argument. I *guess* libtard isn't the same thing as subhuman racist sexist homophobe, but I know the meaning behind it is just as toxic.

Lol, libtard is probably akin to calling a liberal a douchebag. Not even remotely close to the same thing.

The conservatives being everything else has actually gone mainstream. If people come out as Trump supporters oftentimes some of their own family members call them racists.

6 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

And really, this demonizing of people on the other side of the aisle/spectrum didn't start getting ratcheted up until Rush Limbaugh and Faux News. So, if you want to point fingers...

Over-generalize much?

While I agree that things have gotten worse in recent years, people on both sides of the aisle have been guilty.

Also, did you know it was even worse in the 19th century, when fistfights (or worse) would sometimes break out in Congress? Google Preston Brooks and Charles Sumner. We also had a little conflict you may have heard about that started in 1861 that highlighted some severe political differences.

9 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Lol, libtard is probably akin to calling a liberal a douchebag. Not even remotely close to the same thing.

The conservatives being everything else has actually gone mainstream. If people come out as Trump supporters oftentimes some of their own family members call them racists.

then maybe they shouldn't support a racist

4 minutes ago, red321 said:

then maybe they shouldn't support a racist

See, this dumb fuck attitude right here is what pisses people off.

A lot of people don't believe he is a racist, asshole. Whether you agree with it or not it doesn't give you people the right to lump people in together as racists.

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

wild shit.

my buddy that sits next to me at work was there with his chick and he was grazed in the leg by one of the bullets. pretty wild to think what he is going through.

I've become pretty desensitized to these shootings, but for some reason this one hit me really hard.

My best friend's cousin was actually shot in the head, and somehow survived. He's in the hospital right now obviously.

This dude's story is getting weirder.

Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock enjoyed gambling, country music; lived quiet life before massacre

Family members said that Paddock spent much of his retirement in recent years staying in hotels in Las Vegas and gambling. They said he listened to country music and went to concerts at Vegas hotels.

So he shoots up a concert of music he likes?  

http://www.turnto23.com/news/national/nurse-describes-people-helping-others-at-scene-of-las-vegas-mass-shooting

One of my friends. The girl im off and on with was there, sent me a video (she was filming the concert), and you can see people get hit in it. 

Been stressed out as hell today worrying about them.