• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 MLB Playoffs Thread

Ohtaniland

On 10/18/2017 at 6:05 PM, CaliAngel said:

Yeah I was just talking to my pops and said I can't believe I may have to root for the Stankees if that's the World Series we end up with.

I hate the Stankees, but they're used to winning...not much is going to change.

But if those f**king doyers win the fans are going to be unbearable and we'll never hear the freakin' end of it. I just can't even imagine, they're already horrible, who knows how much worse it could get but I sure as hell don't wanna find out.

Yep. Agreed. The Yankees will always have their bandwagon fans and will stay obnoxious no matter what happens.

Meanwhile the Dodgers fans (most of them who have never seen a World Series win from their team) brag about their 6 titles as if it means something to them. At least I could shut them up by saying, "You weren't even born yet when it happens." or "Yeah, but 1988 is a long time ago." If they finally win it now, good grief.

The last few games at Staples Center when I went to Kings games have been annoying. Everyone there is pretending like they give a **** about baseball. They draw a walk, people hear others cheer and they yell out "Wooooo! Go Dodgers! We scored!" And if I'm trying to have a conversation with my STH friends, even they're on the bandwagon because when they hear cheers they hoot and holler too, just to add noise but don't know what the hell is actually happening. At least when they lost Game 4 last night, it felt like a normal Kings game again.

And as I make this post right now. The Cubbies have decided to no-show yet again. F*** you Cubs.

26 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

How bad does this look for Dumbsty and the Nats?

They got knocked out by THIS team?

22 minutes ago, TooCool said:

Right? It's like, "You guys put up a fight against us but decide to bend over immediately to the next team? Come on!"

i think it's evidence to how good the dodgers are this year, best team in baseball, rather than how bad the nationals are. 

prepare thy collective anus for the reckoning orange county because a dodgers championship is coming in about a week.