• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 MLB Playoffs Thread

Ohtaniland

12 hours ago, Calzone said:

Checking on tickets in NY for next weekend just in case. Starting at $700+ for nosebleed. I can fly out for $189 round trip as my neighbors are ticket agents for United. Still have to think about it but I really want to go. 

It’s only money Claude if you can make it happen then go.  Oh and if you could hook up your AngelsWin.com nemesis with a couple of $189 flights even better.  Just kidding I am pretty sure we’ve decided not to go. 

53 minutes ago, Stradling said:

It’s only money Claude if you can make it happen then go.  Oh and if you could hook up your AngelsWin.com nemesis with a couple of $189 flights even better.  Just kidding I am pretty sure we’ve decided not to go. 

Well I still want to go. Hopefully the Yankees do too.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

The Yankees have gone, Houston hasn't. I'd rather see Houston in the World Series.

I want whoever will beat los doyers. From what I've seen whether it's the Astros or stankees, it's a crapshoot at this point.

los doyer Stadium has been a tough place to win since the playoffs have started. We need a team there that's not going to be intimidated by that raucous crowd, and win at least 1 away in the first 2 games.

14 hours ago, daygloman said:

LOL! Did Buck just say: CC's on the mound for US tomorrow?? LOL! 

Sounded like it!

Probably. He's the biggest stankee cocksucker in all the announcer land...I've been hearing him favorably bias and root stankees in that announcers box ever since I can remember.

Thank god at least McCarver is gone, it's time for stupid Buck to go. I can't stand him.

I also heard he got on his knees for Weinstein.