• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2017-18 LA Kings thread

Tank

saw that muzzin was placed on IR. i'm guessing it's for the common "lower body" or "upper body" injury we see so much of these days.

anyone know what happened and how long he'll be out?

saw an update on jeff carter right around Christmas. they said he hasn't come close to starting to skate yet and is likely out until March.

Checked the standings for the first time in a bit. Not surprised to see the Kings giving up the fewest goals. Only team still in double digits goals allowed. (Yeah it's 99 but still!)  But surprised to see the team second in the division in goals scored. All those teams that aren't Vegas should feel bad and stuff for letting the Kings outscore them.

20 hours ago, Thomas said:

Quick, Drew and Anze going to the all star game. Could have made an argument for Brown or Toffoli but that's getting greedy. Though Fleury over Gibson is a joke.

As good as Vegas has been, Fleury has only appeared in 12 games.   It's sick that a team is playing so well all season, despite playing THREE different goalies in double digit games each so far. 

Took 2 periods to wake up from the bye week

quick let 2 cheap ones go by. He’s 4-4-1 in his last 9 games. I know he had a bye week but I wonder if Kuemper is gonna get more PT in the 2nd half and not over use Quick. He’s only had 8 starts (5-0-3) 

5 hours ago, Thomas said:

man, that's good news! he was shown in some video of the kings players visiting childrens' hospital yesterday, and it was good to see him up and about. it'll be a big boost to have him back on the ice.