• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2017-18 LA Kings thread

Tank

We've won 8 in a row at home against the Caps. I'll take it.

i haven't seen Ovechkin play in person so I bought a ticket for last night. Within half an hour after purchase I was hit with the flu and had to stay home.

TANK --- here's what happened -- our LA Kings really TANKED.

Geez -- and I was just getting over that recent awful loss to the Blackhawks at Staples when the Kings melted down in the third period.

The meltdown today was Periods One, Two and Three.

This team may NOT be a playoff team after all.

Today was awful.

20 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Why do they struggle at Staples Center this season (17-13-3), but are 20-13-2 on the road????

I had a chance to go to the game last night. I passed. We suck so much at home. I was there for the Chicago meltdown and sat in the hawks shoot twice side. It was brutal.

Another goal taken away. Puck crosses, doughty PUSHED into the net and no goal. Absolute BS again. 

I’ll take the point after the slow start but hosed again by the officials. What’s new 

please sweep these next 2 at home before a tough 4 game roadie next week and 3/4 are playoff contenders. 

34 minutes ago, Thomas said:

LA Kings today announced a new "motivational" coach
image.jpeg

Though seriously, don't mess around tonight with Detroit. Just a nice boring win. Pretty please?

I’m going tonight and Saturday. They usually suck when I attend. Sorry in advance