• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2017-18 LA Kings thread

Tank

The Kings did their best to give one away. That first three minutes of OT went horribly. But the poise of Shore to shoot the puck back to Quick after he fell was huge. That was a heck of a outlet pass by Quick to Muzzin and a nice finish by Pearson. Quick really has come a long way on his puck handling. 

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

nick dowd traded to the canucks for the youngest Subban brother. they sent him off to ontario. don't really know much about him.

5'9" defenseman who can't play defense...  Offensive upside at least.. Most likely a depth player for Ontario.

wow, that's a pretty darn impressive one-timer. reminded me of kurri and ovechkin.

there usually seems to be a place for a guy with a big shot. hope he's a decent defender, too. but you're right - 5'9 is probably too small for an NHL d-man.

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

there usually seems to be a place for a guy with a big shot. hope he's a decent defender, too. but you're right - 5'9 is probably too small for an NHL d-man.

I haven't seen him but what I read said that he is terrible at defense regardless of size, and the size just compounds the issue.

Brown had a few chances earlier that I’m surprised he missed on. I’m pissed that I walked away for a minute and missed the whole overtime. 

This is the first time in years that it hasn’t sucked to be an Avs fan. The top line with MacKinnon, Landeskog, and Rantanen is turning into a monster but the rest of the team is inconsistent and they really haven’t figured out all the best combos. 

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Maroon earned himself a 2 game suspension for his hit on Doughty. Seems a fair punishment.

Oilers fans from what I've seen are ready to deport Maroon. 

I imagine that the Dorks don't miss him at all.

iirc, a similar thing happened during the 1982 Miracle on Manchester game.   The Oilers' Garry Unger high sticked Dave Lewis while the Oilers were still up 5-3 with about 5 minutes to go in regulation, and got a 5 minute major for drawing blood.   Kings scored twice to tie it, and then won it in OT.