• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2017-18 LA Kings thread

Tank

9 hours ago, Tank said:

didn't see what macdermid did and haven't heard of a player getting a 5 min major for what he did (interference? really?).

I'm okay with the call. The form of the hit was okay. At least it was as clean as it can be considering the significant size difference between the two players. He didn't shift his body positioning at all. I really don't see any intent to injure. I don't think there will be supplementary discipline. But...it was a really late hit that resulted in a (significant) injury. I mean yes you can't look at a Ducks player this season without them incurring significant injury. However regardless if you commit a preventable foul (on a fowl?) that has a bad result, a major is often warranted.

23 hours ago, Tank said:

a foul on a fowl . . . i like it!

LOL

Reminds me of the 1980s, when my friends and I brought rubber chickens to the LB state basketball games, and whenever the opposing team fouled, up went the chickens with chants of "FOWL!".    The LB Arena scoreboard operator even one night put up "Thank you chickens" on the scoreboard, and started running chickens across the video board whenever an opposing foul happened.

On 11/8/2017 at 11:35 AM, nando714 said:

Dustin Brown having a solid start to the season. 

time to move the contract if someone comes knocking ? 

at this point, no - i'd hang on to him. he's playing up to his capabilities and giving the team just what they need.

Fuck.  A friend called and says they have good Kings tickets and invited me.  I'm still wearing my Ducks hat.  Debating on my Kariya jersey.  I mean he goes in the Hall tomorrow.  I still shouldn't be shanked right?  Or should I just stay safe and wear no jersey?

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Fuck.  A friend called and says they have good Kings tickets and invited me.  I'm still wearing my Ducks hat.  Debating on my Kariya jersey.  I mean he goes in the Hall tomorrow.  I still shouldn't be shanked right?  Or should I just stay safe and wear no jersey?

just go shirtless and paint dustin penner's name and number on your chest.

boy, this game started off like it was going to be a walk in the park - two goals in the first 5 minutes. but that was it, and the canucks picked away a little at a time.

disappointing effort tonight. have now lost three in a row.