• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2017-18 LA Kings thread

Tank

my standard for measuring a successful road trip is that you have as many points as games played, so 4 points on a 4 game trip would be a good trip. they've got 6 points in 3 games, so this is even better. let's make it a clean sweep tonight in chi-town.

On 11/20/2017 at 11:21 AM, Angel Oracle said:

The wheels have temporarily fallen off.   Expansion Vegas now technically has a better record (less games played, only 1 pt. behind).    Talk about putting together a first year team?    

How a week and a half changes things so fast lol

they just shat on everyone during that road trip

i fell asleep during the first few minutes of the second period and missed the rest of the game. glad to see they came through with their sixth win in a row.

i'm really please that gaborik is scoring. he got #400 last night and on the same goal, kopi got assist #500. really like how quick has been playing, too.

18 minutes ago, Tank said:

really like how quick has been playing, too.

The Kings are allowing 5 more shots per game this season. Unsurprising considering the change in play style and the team's D-Men activating much more. Goalies generally have a better save percentage the more shots they face.  So I'm not really sure if he is playing better or the increase in shots allowed just makes his numbers look more indicative of how well he has actually played.