• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2017-18 LA Kings thread

Tank

Well, they finish with the first WC spot and will face Vegas in the first round, while the ducks and sharks square off. Poor Colorado has to play Nashville.

Brown had a terrific year and deserves ample consideration for comeback player of the year. I hope Kopi gets a serious look for MVP.

Quick wins the Jennings award for the second time.

What are the predictions guys ? The entire season I’ve felt that the LVGK were a team well suited for winning regular season games against teams not well prepared for their speed and depth.  I think it’s a different story in the playoffs and given the chance to adjust and matchup opposing teams will wear down Vegas.  I think we saw some of that in the 2nd half of the season once teams had them scouted and had a better idea of how to game plan for them.  Don’t get me wrong.  The Golden Knights are obviously a solid team but I think that they will have trouble with high end talent in a series.  Now if Kopitar goes to sleep.... you guys may be in trouble. 

My bet is the Kings in 6.  Wouldn’t be shocked if it takes them 7.  I do expect that the Kings will win the series though.