• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tyler Skaggs

June 9, 2017 6:27 pm
Angels' Tyler Skaggs: Throws off mound Friday
by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire

Skaggs (oblique) threw off the mound Friday for the first time since landing on the disabled list in late April, Jeff Fletcher of the Orange County Register reports.

With another sign of positive progress from Skaggs, it appears likely that he will return as soon as he is eligible at the end of June. The Grade 2 oblique strain has caused Skaggs to miss over a month and a half of time now, with his last outing occurring on April 28. A timetable for the rest of his recovery should come into view soon, with bullpen sessions and rehab assignments in the near future.

June 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Angels' Tyler Skaggs: Continuing rehab in Arizona
by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire

Skaggs (oblique) is heading to Arizona next week to continue rehabbing, Jeff Fletcher of The Orange County Register reports.

Skaggs continues to slowly make his way back from a Grade 2 oblique strain that has kept him sidelined since April 28. He'll move to extended spring training where the 25-year-old will keep rehabbing until he is ultimately ready to head out on a rehab assignment. If all goes well, Skaggs is hoping to be back with the Angels before the All-Star break.

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yea how dare a guy who works his whole life to compete at the highest level get hurt.  What a whiny twat.  Once again questioning the manliness of these guys when they get hurt says a ton more about you than them.  

It's not his first day at the rodeo. We even went out and re acquired him and he still hasn't delivered. He was a 1st round pick.

fool me once.....

4 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

It's not his first day at the rodeo. We even went out and re acquired him and he still hasn't delivered. He was a 1st round pick.

fool me once.....

Yep and in your eyes because he got hurt he's a pussy.  Trust me this is MUCH more about you than him.  

1 hour ago, CALZONE said:

If he comes back healthy I would trade him immediately for prospects. Let some other team deal with his next menstrual cycle. 

Calzone wants to run the Angels like it's The Apprentice.  

You want to trade everyone away and not sign any free agents. 

What guys should be so honored that they would make your 11-man roster?  

1 hour ago, CALZONE said:

If he comes back healthy I would trade him immediately for prospects. Let some other team deal with his next menstrual cycle. 

i just have to say, the whole, "injured player is a pussy", thing is one of the weakest ways one person can criticize another.

personally, i wouldn't be counting on skaggs, richards or tropeano as starters. i'd pitch all three of them as relievers until they showed they were healthy and could build up their innings. the angels obviously need starters, but what they really need is innings from these guys.

13 minutes ago, ukyah said:

i just have to say, the whole, "injured player is a pussy", thing is one of the weakest ways one person can criticize another.

personally, i wouldn't be counting on skaggs, richards or tropeano as starters. i'd pitch all three of them as relievers until they showed they were healthy and could build up their innings. the angels obviously need starters, but what they really need is innings from these guys.

While I agree that it's weak to call a player a pussy for getting injured, I think it is important that we do call players out when they literally injure their actual vaginas.

17 minutes ago, ukyah said:

Heaney is OK to start then?

32 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Calzone wants to run the Angels like it's The Apprentice.  

You want to trade everyone away and not sign any free agents. 

What guys should be so honored that they would make your 11-man roster?  

There is no way in the world 11 people would make his team.  His team would consist of Hunter and Calhoun.  Trout is obviously out because he got hurt and is a pussy in Clod's eyes.  Hunter would make it because he was nice to Clod or something.  Calhoun would make it because he is white.  I am sure he would find a Yankee or two, because they aren't on the Angels so they must be great.