• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea releases U.S. student sentenced to hard labor (kid's in a coma)

11 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Not sure I agree with you on that one. Almost all of these people were simply born in the wrong place at the wrong time. They are slaves forced to snitch on each other while living in fear and squalor. 

Kim and his cronies can burn in hell of course. 

Yeah, the people are prisoners. 

I am not going to give them a pass. It's their nation, their government, and an ideology for which they fought. And it isn't just their leader - it's plenty of other people in their government as well, and likely a belief system that is ingrained deep in their culture.

They would brutalize and murder any one of you if told to do so. 

35 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I am not going to give them a pass. It's their nation, their government, and an ideology for which they fought. And it isn't just their leader - it's plenty of other people in their government as well, and likely a belief system that is ingrained deep in their culture.

They would brutalize and murder any one of you if told to do so. 

Of course they would because if they didn't they'd be killed.  Proverbial gun to your head you're going to choose your own life over someone else's as well.  People in this country aren't in the same life or death situation but they choose self preservation all the time and too many have no problem screwing over others for far less than their lives.  

Moral of this story regardless of whether or not the kid did took down the sign or stole it is to stay the **** out of North Korea.

WILMINGTON, Del. — A University of Delaware professor was fired after she wrote on Facebook that American student Otto Warmbier “got exactly what he deserved.”

Dettwyler’s firing comes after a national outcry over a post on her personal Facebook page in which she said Warmbier had the “typical of a mindset of a lot of the young, white, rich, clueless males who come into my classes.”

http://fox21news.com/2017/06/26/university-of-delaware-professor-fired-after-saying-otto-warmbier-got-what-he-deserved/

Amazon.jpg