• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea releases U.S. student sentenced to hard labor (kid's in a coma)

"But on his final night in Pyongyang — New Year’s Eve — Warmbier apparently went to a staff-only floor of his hotel and attempted to take down a large propaganda sign lauding the regime."

Idiot

"Warmbier was flown out of North Korea on the same day that Dennis Rodman, the controversial former basketball star, arrived for his fifth visit in Pyongyang."

Idiot

49 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Sure it was stupid... but how many Americans think they are going to get sentences to 15 years hard labor and beaten into a coma for trying to steal a poster?

If you are going to North Korea, then every American should think that way.  You try and thumb your nose at them, they will jail and go fat ass on you.

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

best sitcoms ever (in no particular order)

Cheers, MASH, Dick Van Dyke Show, I Love Lucy, Beverly Hillbillies

No such list is complete without All In the Family, which broke ground in a lot of different areas. Can't argue with any of your choices, though.

On 6/13/2017 at 10:00 AM, Lawrence said:

"But on his final night in Pyongyang — New Year’s Eve — Warmbier apparently went to a staff-only floor of his hotel and attempted to take down a large propaganda sign lauding the regime."

Idiot

"Warmbier was flown out of North Korea on the same day that Dennis Rodman, the controversial former basketball star, arrived for his fifth visit in Pyongyang."

Idiot

and when dennis rodman returned he didn't miss a beat and still made his weekly fritz trip that he does every tuesday. (true story)

31 minutes ago, Brandon said:

and when dennis rodman returned he didn't miss a beat and still made his weekly fritz trip that he does every tuesday. (true story)

Now I know where he was leaving from when he crashed his car while driving backwards on the5 freeway in the "early morning hours" of July 20th last year. 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

speaking of sitcoms, what's up with your show?

didn't read the article but saw a headline that there was some inappropriate things going on with one of the bachelor shows.

@Brandon I'm on a gag order but the actions of two cast members and the fallout caused the production to be shut down and the loss of over 100 jobs and millions of dollars. 

I will be finishing post on the Bachelorette then a really long hiatus. I was supposed to be working through the entire summer. Now, looks like I have plenty of time to get that ankle surgery I've been putting off.