• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol. I’m 99% sure it’s 64%.  Still getting raped by Nashville in the 1st round isn’t really much to look forward to. 

I think raped by Nashville in the first round would be 99%.  If they even make it that far.

You guys love to bash him but Cogs had a great game last night, not just the goal but he was forechecking like a madman.

Kase has really been on it for the last couple weeks, loved moving him to the top line.

4 hours ago, nate said:

You guys love to bash him but Cogs had a great game last night, not just the goal but he was forechecking like a madman.

Kase has really been on it for the last couple weeks, loved moving him to the top line.

I don’t think I’m that rough on Cogs.  He’s a good player he’s just not someone that is great at scoring.  That first goal last night he did a nice job using his speed to make Bernier over commit.  He handled the puck well there and made the play.   He did have a very good game.

One thing with Cogliano.  You will never accuse him of not being 100% in.  The guy never takes a shift off.  

4 hours ago, nate said:

Oh, one game. Zip it, Nate!

4 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

Kase is Cogs with actual talent btw. Which makes the argument of getting rid of him even easier to make.

I'd actually compare Kase to Rakell more than Cogs.  

2014-15.  71 GP.  9-22-31.  12:34 ATOT

2017-2018.  63 GP.  19-18-37.  13:57 ATOT

As I've been saying for a while.  One of the most important things for the Ducks to do this offseason is lock Kase up to a Rakell type deal (6/$22.8) now in his first RFA season, just like they did with Rakell.  

27 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I'd actually compare Kase to Rakell more than Cogs.  

2014-15.  71 GP.  9-22-31.  12:34 ATOT

2017-2018.  63 GP.  19-18-37.  13:57 ATOT

As I've been saying for a while.  One of the most important things for the Ducks to do this offseason is lock Kase up to a Rakell type deal (6/$22.8) now in his first RFA season, just like they did with Rakell.  

I was just comparing the speed and forechecking of Cogs. Kase is clearly in the Tier 1 of scorers. At least the potential.

Kase is nowhere near Cogs as a forechecker.  Not even in the same universe.

Kase’s biggest issue is he is easily out muscled and he is lazy as hell at times without the puck.  

He he gets better though every game. 

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t think I’m that rough on Cogs.  He’s a good player he’s just not someone that is great at scoring.  That first goal last night he did a nice job using his speed to make Bernier over commit.  He handled the puck well there and made the play.   He did have a very good game.

One thing with Cogliano.  You will never accuse him of not being 100% in.  The guy never takes a shift off.  

stone hands cogliano.

ugh, he's always in the right spot, just can't finish. was nice to see him pot one.