• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

So with the Avs loss the Ducks stay in the Pacific bracket, question is who would you rather face in the 1st round? For me SJ with home ice would be the ideal scenario. If no home ice then either SJ or LV with the edge going to SJ just because that would mean we had more points than the Kings and would have home ice if we face them next round. 

15 hours ago, tennischmp said:

So with the Avs loss the Ducks stay in the Pacific bracket, question is who would you rather face in the 1st round? For me SJ with home ice would be the ideal scenario. If no home ice then either SJ or LV with the edge going to SJ just because that would mean we had more points than the Kings and would have home ice if we face them next round. 

For me I’d rather have Vegas.  They’re fast which the Ducks can struggle with but they’ve also slowed down quite a bit.  SJ plays such a tight defensive game.   Tons of veteran experience and I think Martin Jones is great.  Let the Kings deal with them. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

For me I’d rather have Vegas.  They’re fast which the Ducks can struggle with but they’ve also slowed down quite a bit.  SJ plays such a tight defensive game.   Tons of veteran experience and I think Martin Jones is great.  Let the Kings deal with them. 

From what I saw when the Ducks played them, it looked like their defense was stout, suffocating, better GAA than the Sharks. They also have Fleury who has had a bunch of postseason success. 

Just now, tennischmp said:

From what I saw when the Ducks played them, it looked like their defense was stout, suffocating. They also have Fleury who has had a bunch of postseason success. 

It’s pick your poison for sure.  Honestly I don’t really care. They’re probably about the same.  But since you’re asking us to pick, like I said I’ll take the Knights.  No experience. Weaker goalie.  Those are the reasons why for me.  Anything other then Nashville or Winnipeg.  Mission accomplished. 

43 minutes ago, nate said:

Where the hell has this skill come from with Cogs lately?

After Beauch had his best game of the season against Colorado, he was pretty bad in this game.  Lindholm was all over the place too.

Hopefully Lindholm stops being a bitch gets his shit together.  With Fowler out the Ducks aren’t doing shit in the post season if he keeps this inconsistent garbage up. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Hopefully Lindholm stops being a bitch gets his shit together.  With Fowler out the Ducks aren’t doing shit in the post season if he keeps this inconsistent garbage up. 

Just makes you appreciate Fowler even more.  

So I wonder who has the tiebreaker if the Kings and Sharks tie?

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

.  Those are the reasons why for me.  Anything other then Nashville or Winnipeg.  Mission accomplished. 

There's still a chance of meeting Winnipeg, no? 

1. Kings win

2. Sharks win

3. Ducks lose

Or am I missing something? 

10 minutes ago, Lou said:

btw, in my scenario, all games are won in regulation time. 

The two division winners play the wild card teams.  NSH would play WC2, Vegas would play WC1.  Jets would play the Wild and Kings would play the Sharks.