• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

15 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I dont know.  We actually won in OT.  That's like seeing Halley's Comet.

it was pretty interesting how they played the OT this time.  They got the puck right off and pretty much retreated into their zone keeping the puck away from the oilers.  They moved it forward quickly when Edmonton made a change and Rakell was able to make a move inside on a defender. Got the puck across to a streaking Lindholm who put it past Talbot on a five hole shot.  Cool that worked.  First time in a long time that I felt like they were executing some kind of plan. 

It would be nice if SJ beat St. Louis & if Vegas beats Colorado.

I do not want the Ducks ending up with the 8th seed & facing Nashville, although if the Ducks were ever going to defeat Nashville it would be this year while Nashville is cocky & probably expects the series to be over in 4 games. Also Rinne is peaking too early, he's playing already in playoff form.

1 hour ago, HaloCory22 said:

The savior is almost here! Dregger reporting the Ducks are expected to finalize the signing of Troy Terry today! If he's not in the lineup against Vancouver, we riot!

Man, who the hell is this guy ? Completely off my radar .  I know they signed that guy out of Miami last week. 

2 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

He was our 5th round pick in the 2015 draft. He's won at every level. Still only 20 years old. He was Donato's line mate on the Olympics and we've all seen how he's done since signing with Boston. Terry is the Getzlaf to Donato's Perry if you want to put a face to things.

Ya I was just reading.  Apparently his stock has surged.  By some accounts our 2nd best forward prospect.  People seem to speculate that he could join the Ducks possibly even tomorrow.  If that’s true he must be pretty advanced.  I guess I missed him because i couldn’t catch much of the Olympic tournament. 

I use to get most of my info from hockey’s future but that places writing staff for the Ducks has disappeared.  

Edited by UndertheHalo