• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump Restricts News From Federal Scientists

19 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Not surprising given the administration he's surrounded himself with.

Looking forward to his slew of outbursts after those agencies inevitably leak new information to the press.

44 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Hillary has been more of a roadblock to gay rights and marriage equality than Trump could ever dream of being.  

I never understood the draw to her by the LGBT community.  She's vile.

edit: meant to reply to Colt here.

In all seriousness, where do people get that Trump is against LGBT issues? I honestly don't remember anything coming up about them during the campaign or any of the executive orders he's signing right now.

1 hour ago, colt4405 said:

Tank has said a lot of things that make you think "I hope tuitions cheap at that school"

I think you meant to say "tuition is cheap," not "tuitions cheap." 

That being said, I do agree that Trump is despicable and I am ashamed our nation voted him to be our president. I am hoping he quits or gets impeached.

48 minutes ago, Jason said:

In all seriousness, where do people get that Trump is against LGBT issues? I honestly don't remember anything coming up about them during the campaign or any of the executive orders he's signing right now.

His Neanderthal of a VP pick, coupled with endorsements by the AFA and FRC might lead one to think he has issues with the LGBT community.

24 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Back on topic, this has nothing to do with the pussy grabber's pissing contest with the media, but has to do with potential editing or non-disclosure of the findings of these federal agencies.

Exactly. When the facts don't support his agenda, he prefers to censor or ignore good data rather than rethink his position. This should concern everyone.

5 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Not surprising given the administration he's surrounded himself with.

Looking forward to his slew of outbursts after those agencies inevitably leak new information to the press.

Won't matter, Trump will just send Sean "Baghdad Bob" Spicer out to lie about it.C2wREHRUsAAQQFx.jpg

10 hours ago, Stradling said:

Haha, grow up

Thanks for actually talking about things that matter.  This story is worrisome but not unexpected.  Talking to a few of my Trump voting friends it was this I pointed out to them.  They are getting excited about his TPP move and, because we live in oil country, his approval of keystone and dakota access.

I do not like, at all, his moves to deter, block and discourage the press.  Even if they have played right into his hands.