• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump Restricts News From Federal Scientists

6 minutes ago, cezero said:

wait, did he actually say "we are transferring power from Washington, D.C., & giving it back to you, the People" in his inaugural?

i don't watch any news, but I usually read speech transcripts. just been too busy lately. 

he actually said that?

You'll have to ask one of the Trumpsters. Wouldn't surprise me in the least, though.

11 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Wouldn't go that far. He's not a Libertarian but a lot of them would agree with his sentiment.

taking power from the standstill politicians in DC is a completely different issue from trying to provide safety for people in a city that has become a war zone. that's where i disagree with his tweet.

4 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

If you think that Thomas, Geoff or myself are Trump apologists then you have zero reading comprehension.

The post wasn't directed at anyone specifically..it was an observation.

If you read the first line it clearly says "Trump apologist".

I think that it would be obvious to most that the post was directed at "Trump apologist", but thanks for the props anyway..Jesus.

Edited to add the following:

Just so there isn't another misunderstanding,let me say that this post is directed at you specifically.

Most people with even a rudimentary understanding of the language would have no problem discerning who the post in question was directed at without an explanation or a road map. So, in the future let me make a promise to you. I'll be sure to state that my observations are not directed at you or if they are I'll clearly and succinctly make it plain that I'm addressing you in the same manner as I am in this post.

OK?

1 hour ago, Angels#1Fan said:

The post wasn't directed at anyone specifically..it was an observation.

If you read the first line it clearly says "Trump apologist".

I think that it would be obvious to most that the post was directed at "Trump apologist", but thanks for the props anyway..Jesus.

Edited to add the following:

Just so there isn't another misunderstanding,let me say that this post is directed at you specifically.

Most people with even a rudimentary understanding of the language would have no problem discerning who the post in question was directed at without an explanation or a road map. So, in the future let me make a promise to you. I'll be sure to state that my observations are not directed at you or if they are I'll clearly and succinctly make it plain that I'm addressing you in the same manner as I am in this post.

OK?

You're such a newb. 

22 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm a fan of debating opinions and free thought. Ignoring the thoughts of others with the excuse of thinking they're all stupid and bragging about it just makes you look like a douche with low self esteem...

... or the POTUS with high self esteem, apparently.