• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump Restricts News From Federal Scientists

whatever...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/dinograndoni/trump-usda?utm_term=.tkV8D5D8#.ex5Ym2mY

UPDATE: The order was rescinded by the department on Tuesday.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/dinograndoni/trump-agriculture-department?utm_term=.cjkBQ3QB#.euYV5O5V

On Tuesday evening a top USDA official told scientists the order “is hereby rescinded.”

Yeah... "mistake"

In an interview Tuesday evening with NPR, Doug Ericksen, the head of communications for the Trump administration's EPA transition team, said that during the transition period, he expects scientists will undergo an unspecified internal vetting process before sharing their work outside the agency.

"We'll take a look at what's happening so that the voice coming from the EPA is one that's going to reflect the new administration," Ericksen told NPR.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/25/511572169/epa-scientists-work-may-face-case-by-case-review-by-trump-team-official-says

Regardless of mistake or not...

You're assuming it was Trump who issued the order to restrict communications... the fact that the order was so quickly rescinded leads one to suspect that it was someone else in the administration and not Trump... they're probably trying to get a handle on everything.

I think it's a good idea for you to keep focusing on this however...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/trump-calls-for-major-investigation-into-voter-fraud/index.html

"Strengthen up voting procedures" = put in new requirements and restrictions that make it harder for people who tend to vote democratic to vote.

I'll say one thing, Donald has been busy. Holy shit, man.

20 minutes ago, Jay said:

Regardless of mistake or not...

You're assuming it was Trump who issued the order to restrict communications... the fact that the order was so quickly rescinded leads one to suspect that it was someone else in the administration and not Trump... they're probably trying to get a handle on everything.

I think it's a good idea for you to keep focusing on this however...

I made one comment.  LOL.  You are a true disciple Jay.

Go team.

16 minutes ago, Glen said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/trump-calls-for-major-investigation-into-voter-fraud/index.html

"Strengthen up voting procedures" = put in new requirements and restrictions that make it harder for people who tend to vote democratic to vote.

I'll say one thing, Donald has been busy. Holy shit, man.

I remember a long while back you said you don't really have an issue with some voter ID laws.  It was always the timing you didn't like.  So I guess that view has changed for you since there wouldn't be a better time than right after an election.

I think the media forced Trump's hand on this one. After claiming there were millions of fraudulent votes cast in the recent election, the media started asking why there wouldn't be an investigation into something that big. So I guess here's the investigation.

I welcome any investigation into voter fraud in general but I am not happy about where it's coming from.

43 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I remember a long while back you said you don't really have an issue with some voter ID laws.  It was always the timing you didn't like.  So I guess that view has changed for you since there wouldn't be a better time than right after an election.

Fair enough,  but can you deny this is purely driven by Trump pitching a fit because he lost the popular vote?  I welcome an unbiased investigation. I don't think that's what Trump will do.

Stein opened Pandoras voting box by trying to get a recount and found in Michigan many of the polling places were grossly inaccurate as to how may ballots were cast as opposed to voters that signed in invalidating a recount in those districts. Blame the 1.01% candidate.

9 hours ago, Angels#1Fan said:

"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Orwell's 1984

Is there a "posted all over on social media" equivalent of FWD:FWD:FWD?

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Stein opened Pandoras voting box by trying to get a recount and found in Michigan many of the polling places were grossly inaccurate as to how may ballots were cast as opposed to voters that signed in invalidating a recount in those districts. Blame the 1.01% candidate.

BS. This is purely driven by Trump being questioned by the media. 

49 minutes ago, Glen said:

Fair enough,  but can you deny this is purely driven by Trump pitching a fit because he lost the popular vote?  I welcome an unbiased investigation. I don't think that's what Trump will do.

Of course not, although I don't think it has as much to do with pitching a fit as much as it has to do with keeping the media busy with stupid stuff.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Oh, okay, so Jill Stein didn't question the vote nor did she put down a $10 million dollar bond for a recount. This didn't happen, this didn't fuel the flames at all.

No

There is no correlation between the two. Spicer cited multiple debunked studies that were years old.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/24/recidivism-watch-spicer-uses-repeatedly-debunked-citations-for-trumps-voter-fraud-claims/

In regards to Stein...let's quote Trump's own lawyers

“All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake.”

28 minutes ago, red321 said:

No

There is no correlation between the two. Spicer cited multiple debunked studies that were years old.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/24/recidivism-watch-spicer-uses-repeatedly-debunked-citations-for-trumps-voter-fraud-claims/

In regards to Stein...let's quote Trump's own lawyers

“All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake.”

There has been no credible evidence that suggests there is wide spread voter fraud and as you have posted the studies that "Baghdad Bob" Spicer cited were debunked long ago.

This whole thing about voter fraud is driven by the Republican Party that is hell bent on suppressing the vote!

It's like the crowd thing at the inauguration. The Trump apologist continue to think the uproar is over the size of the crowd, but they seem to have conveniently ignored the real point, and that is the POTUS intentionally sent his press secretary out to lie to the American people with what amounts to unfounded conspiracy theories!

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Is there a "posted all over on social media" equivalent of FWD:FWD:FWD?

It may well be all over the net but it fits the situation to a tee.

It's similar to Kellyanne Conway's "alternate facts" which is reminiscent of Orwell's "doublespeak".

The Trump administration after only a few days is steeped in attempting to disguise the nature of the truth with language that even a school boy would recognize as Orwellian.  

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

And in fighting Jill's claims, Trump's own attorney said that there was zero evidence of any voter fraud or irregularities.  

So which of them is lying?

Edited by Geoff