• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Inauguration

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

I assume you're old and white and when you say kids and grandkids, the kids are adults and the grandkids aren't potential.

Again, if someone has had a bad last 8 years, it's on them.  

I think people really thought that their $200K houses that turned into $600K houses was something that would continue.  I'm sorry your shit house isn't worth $2M now.  That isn't the black guys fault.  Not is it the black guy's fault that your kid making $30K a year can't buy a $600K house.  We had to correct some of the nonsense from GWB.

haha wow, some people have really lost it.

It was all fun and games until Hillary lost then suddenly shit got serious. Now everybody's old/white/uneducated as opposed to whatever... some 40-ish fat schlub who went to state college.

Also it's good to see that Libs/Dems still care so much about others...

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

I assume you're old and white and when you say kids and grandkids, the kids are adults and the grandkids aren't potential.

Again, if someone has had a bad last 8 years, it's on them.  

I think people really thought that their $200K houses that turned into $600K houses was something that would continue.  I'm sorry your shit house isn't worth $2M now.  That isn't the black guys fault.  Not is it the black guy's fault that your kid making $30K a year can't buy a $600K house.  We had to correct some of the nonsense from GWB.

How shitfaced were you when you typed out this drivel?

7 hours ago, Lawrence said:

about 6 months ago, I apparently cut off some chick while changing lanes. at the next stop I look over and she is yelling and flipping me off. I threw her one of these - 

image.jpeg

she went ballistic! 

the dude on the plane has a lot to learn