• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Inauguration

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

I only accused you of making things up because you did. 

Bull shit and the jobs numbers that you posted proved it!

As my post above says, America was hemorrhaging jobs at an alarming rate in 2008 before Obama was elected. In fact, there were 2.6 million jobs lost in the last year of the Bush abortion. Only a Bush apologist would deny it.

Enjoy.

27 minutes ago, Ordos said:

Originally I was going to say, "The one with Claire Danes when she was hot," but my conscience got the best of me. I think she was 15 when that show started, so I didn't want to seem like that kind of a creep. Then again, I think I was 16 when I last rubbed one out to her on that show, so arguably acceptable.

I'm going to need an outside ruling on this...

where's Pedo Cop where we need him? 

4 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

Bull shit and the jobs numbers that you posted proved it!

As my post above says, America was hemorrhaging jobs at an alarming rate in 2008 before Obama was elected. In fact, there were 2.6 million jobs lost in the last year of the Bush abortion. Only a Bush apologist would deny it.

Enjoy.

2,600,00/12 = 216,667 

real shitty public school 

13 minutes ago, Lou said:

I provided facts. You provided irrelevant facts.

"per month" = for each. One month out of twelvedoesn't equate to " for each"

I only accused you of making things up because you did. 

If you think my advice to you was an insult, I can't wait to see what fiction you come up with next. 

If by insult you were referring to my comment about public schools, you were correct. 

You proved only that you don't have the necessities to fully understand a simple post from me in which you tried unsuccessfully to cherry pick my post! Then you tried to insult me.

Stay classy Lou.

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

2,600,00/12 = 216,667 

real shitty public school 

U.S. employers shed 2.6 million jobs in 2008, the worst year since 1945, the government reported Friday, and a rapidly deteriorating economy promises more significant losses ahead. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/09/business/worldbusiness/09iht-jobs.4.19232394.html

Of course I never mentioned anything about an average. We all know that the bulk of the lost jobs came near the end of 2008.

Again, weak sauce Lou! lol Now you're grasping.

btw, I never "defended" Bush. I also never said anything at all about Obama.  I wasn't taking one side over the other. I merely pointed out that your post was incorrect (in more than one way). You then proceeded to get your panties in a bunch over it and defend your claims by posting even more incorrect statements. 

If that's what you want to present as your argument, knock yourself out. Just be prepared for others to call you out on it.

Enjoy 

Here's some more for you Lou.

The final tally is in: 11.3 million new jobs were created under President Obama.

The president is claiming a big victory on getting Americans back to work again.

"Businesses that were bleeding jobs unleashed the longest streak of job creation on record," Obama wrote in a letter to the American people this week.

He's right: The economy has added jobs for 75 straight months, although his overall jobs gains aren't as strong as some prior presidents.

The U.S. added 15.9 million jobs under President Ronald Reagan and a whopping 22.9 million under President Bill Clinton if you look at how many Americans were employed in the last full month they were in office versus the January when they were sworn in.

Obama did outpace President George W. Bush though. Bush is in the back of the pack among recent presidents who served two terms. Only 2.1 million jobs were added during Bush's full tenure.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/06/news/economy/obama-over-11-million-jobs/

17 minutes ago, Lou said:

btw, I never "defended" Bush. I also never said anything at all about Obama.  I wasn't taking one side over the other. I merely pointed out that your post was incorrect (in more than one way). You then proceeded to get your panties in a bunch over it and defend your claims by posting even more incorrect statements. 

If that's what you want to present as your argument, knock yourself out. Just be prepared for others to call you out on it.

Enjoy 

I stand by my original post in which the mention of lost jobs was merely a small point I made about what Obama inherited from the Bush abortion.

It wasn't misleading as you have tried to suggest. My number may have been slightly off because I made the mistake of going on memory. ie: 695,000 in Dec. of 2008 (well excuse me it wasn't 750,000 what a horrible mistake) and of course 765,000 in Nov. of the same year. So you took me to task for a very small thing that didn't change one scintilla of my point..not one.

The numbers have been posted in the thread and people can believe what they want to.

18 minutes ago, Lou said:

Just be prepared for others to call you out on it.

And you should be prepared for being called out for unnecessarily insulting forum members.

What you think you "called me out for" wasn't even germane to the point I made which you obviously missed or more likely didn't care to understand.

6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Yes, because the last 8 years have been so great for America.  And Hillary "Pay to Play" Clinton would have been great for America.

Man...sorry your last 8 years have sucked...for most people it's been pretty good. I know I am in a much better place. Yes, folks were left behind, sorry you appear to have been one of them. 

3 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

And you should be prepared for being called out for unnecessarily insulting forum members.

What you think you "called me out for" wasn't even germane to the point I made which you obviously missed or more likely didn't care to understand.

Best to ignore Lou when he's in troll mode

He's not just trolling, he's being confrontational for no other reason than to try and insult someone over nothing and then being smug about "calling someone out". Yeah riiiight.

what you posted regarding housing was incorrect.

what you posted about the job losses was incorrect 

it's not about me being smug, it's about you posting fiction. 

bro 

He's not just trolling, he's being confrontational for no other reason than to try and insult someone over nothing and then being smug about "calling someone out". Yeah riiiight.

Nah, he was trolling. 

Lou isn't the confrontational type. He got you sidetracked on something pretty minor that you guys were litigating all day lol

11 minutes ago, red321 said:

Man...sorry your last 8 years have sucked...for most people it's been pretty good. I know I am in a much better place. Yes, folks were left behind, sorry you appear to have been one of them. 

mine were good, too

they would have been the same regardless who was POTUS - same goes for the next 4 years.

1 minute ago, InsideThePark said:

Nah, he was trolling. 

Lou isn't the confrontational type. He got you sidetracked on something pretty minor that you guys were litigating all day lol

seriously, why do libs equate posting facts with trolling? is this the same in the baseball forums?