• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Inauguration

19 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Nah, he was trolling. 

Lou isn't the confrontational type. He got you sidetracked on something pretty minor that you guys were litigating all day lol

-----------------------------------------

Ok, these were my direct posts to him. Which are you referring to as trolling? 

also, my advice to him was completely sincere. that goes for anyone

6 hours ago, Lou said:

you might want to check on Bill Clinton and the housing crisis before you start assigning blame. 

6 hours ago, Lou said:

Job on losses in 2008 by month (in thousands):

2008 15 -86 -80 -214 -182 -172 -210 -259 -452 -474 -765 -697

Advice: you can't just go around making up stats if you expect your viewpoint to be taken seriously. 

6 hours ago, Lou said:

you stated "WERE LOSING". that is PAST tense. Obama took office in January of 2009. February and March come AFTER January. 

public school

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I provided facts. You provided irrelevant facts.

"per month" = for each. One month out of twelvedoesn't equate to " for each"

I only accused you of making things up because you did. 

If you think my advice to you was an insult, I can't wait to see what fiction you come up with next. 

If by insult you were referring to my comment about public schools, you were correct. 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

2,600,00/12 = 216,667 

real shitty public school 

56 minutes ago, Lou said:

btw, I never "defended" Bush. I also never said anything at all about Obama.  I wasn't taking one side over the other. I merely pointed out that your post was incorrect (in more than one way). You then proceeded to get your panties in a bunch over it and defend your claims by posting even more incorrect statements. 

If that's what you want to present as your argument, knock yourself out. Just be prepared for others to call you out on it.

Enjoy 

20 minutes ago, Lou said:

what you posted regarding housing was incorrect.

what you posted about the job losses was incorrect 

it's not about me being smug, it's about you posting fiction. 

bro 

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

btw, I never "defended" Bush

I never said you did, are you posting fiction?

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

I also never said anything at all about Obama.

I never claimed you did, are you posting more fiction?

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

you might want to check on Bill Clinton and the housing crisis before you start assigning blame. 

I never laid any blame for the housing crisis, I simply said people were losing their homes.

Are you still posting fiction Lou?

10 minutes ago, Lou said:

real shitty public school 

Real classy Lou.

10 minutes ago, Lou said:

it's not about me being smug, it's about you posting fiction. 

Seems you've been posting a bit of fiction yourself.

Hope you don't think I was cherry picking any of your post just to "call you out".

Like I said before, it's your MO.

1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

Well to be fair, it's not over nothing, and I don't believe he's getting off lol

Perhaps taking the rest of the night off is a good idea, though. You may be taking this a little too seriously.

you think? 

10:1 he teared up a bit. not rally watching Brian's Song tears, more like Glen and arch realizing Trump is their boss tears. 

btw, my favorite part is him claiming I insulted him when I mentioned public schools 

Edited by Lou

11 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I assume you're old and white and when you say kids and grandkids, the kids are adults and the grandkids aren't potential.

Again, if someone has had a bad last 8 years, it's on them.  

I think people really thought that their $200K houses that turned into $600K houses was something that would continue.  I'm sorry your shit house isn't worth $2M now.  That isn't the black guys fault.  Not is it the black guy's fault that your kid making $30K a year can't buy a $600K house.  We had to correct some of the nonsense from  GWB Bill Clinton 

there you go