• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Terrible mistake!

when i had hernia surgery yesterday one of the nurses shaved my entire pube area with a towel over my dick, but i noticed she kept pulling it down or adjusting it to look at my dick all while having no issue touching it or adjusting it while another female nurse looked on. i want to say it was awkward, but it was kind of cool. too bad i was cold as shit in just a surgery gown and had shrinkage myself.

Ever since the election last week, I've been thinking about this.... if Trump throws out the first pitch during a Nats game, what will he throw?

Fastball inside?  Fastball down the middle?  Slider?  Cutter?  4-seam?  Will he pitch from the top of the hill like W?

I wonder if he's considered this.  

Does the White House have a bullpen for him to practice?

28 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Ever since the election last week, I've been thinking about this.... if Trump throws out the first pitch during a Nats game, what will he throw?

Fastball inside?  Fastball down the middle?  Slider?  Cutter?  4-seam?  Will he pitch from the top of the hill like W?

Whatever it is it will be beautiful, a really great pitch.

2 hours ago, the dude abides said:

He will throw a fastball to Sarah Palin (newly appointed Secretary of the Interior), she will miss it, and it will hit her in the ....um,  crotch.  He will think it's funny, then get back on his bus and go back to the White House.

A tremendous pitch, probably the most beautiful pitch I've ever seen. That pitch is so tremendous it will destroy ISIL. Some might tell you its a rigged pitch but trust me it will Make America Great Again!

*Jackie Robinson turns over in his grave*