• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Terrible mistake!

35 minutes ago, greginpsca said:

The terrible mistake i just made was not turning off MLB channel after Hot Stove ended. Whoever gave Christopher Russo  a tv show should be fired and jailed. Russo has to be the most nauseating person who has a job in the baseball realm.

Must be something in the Russo name.   Both Chris and Vince (pro wrestling creative guy) are generally regarded as unmitigated dweebs.

22 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Ever since the election last week, I've been thinking about this.... if Trump throws out the first pitch during a Nats game, what will he throw?

Fastball inside?  Fastball down the middle?  Slider?  Cutter?  4-seam?  Will he pitch from the top of the hill like W?

I wonder if he's considered this.  

Does the White House have a bullpen for him to practice?

One thing is for sure, hes gonna throw the best pitch ever and all of the baseballers are gonna love him for it. 

Then he'll make fun of lou gherig for his disease.

On 11/18/2016 at 10:51 AM, failos said:

This threads reminds me of the cystoscopy I had last week. Terrible experience. There was shrinkage involved.

I've had one and it was miserable. Going to have another one after they destroy my kidney stones. Would rather do just about anything else.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

I've had one and it was miserable. Going to have another one after they destroy my kidney stones. Would rather do just about anything else.

I will never ever do that procedure again unless I'm drugged. Like you said, I'd rather do anything else. 

The doctor couldn't even get the thing into my bladder because I couldn't relax. I yelped like a little puppy. The dr. said it's because I'm young.

I hope you get better, Tank—kidney stones must really suck. 

1 hour ago, failos said:

I will never ever do that procedure again unless I'm drugged. Like you said, I'd rather do anything else. 

The doctor couldn't even get the thing into my bladder because I couldn't relax. I yelped like a little puppy. The dr. said it's because I'm young.

I hope you get better, Tank—kidney stones must really suck. 

You probably looked down. Don't look down, look at the monitor and enjoy the Monsanto ride to Inner Space.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

You probably looked down. Don't look down, look at the monitor and enjoy the Monsanto ride to Inner Space.

I was looking at the monitor! I'm not exactly sure what happened, but it was very excruciating pain because the doctor kept attempting to pass into the bladder.

Anyways, that's probably too much infomation.

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

Naw, you were just a virgin. I'm sure the next time will go easier.

The guy did inject you with the numbing jell before hand, right? 

I actually had two hot nurses inject lidocaine lol.