• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official MLB Playoff Thread

4 hours ago, Lou said:

nothing would be better than to see the dogs lose with Kershaw getting shelled along the way 

then we get to read posts by Oz how it doesn't mean Clayton can't pitch in the postseason  ; )

4 runs in 5 innings. Not shelled but not award winning. 

I don't know what to say other than that's ridiculous but ticket prices wouldn't be that high if people didn't pay that much for them. Personally I feel like there are much better things I could spend $2,600 on, but I'm also not a Cubs fan. However even if it was the Angels I can't say I would pay that much.

Hendricks through 7 has still faced the minimum. 5-0 Cubbies. 

^That's the only reason I would have kept Hendricks in. So what the dude's given up a hit? He's got a lot of days to rest until the World Series. He's been pretty much flawless. You're going to yank him because of a base hit with 1 out up 5 runs in the 8th?

This was his game to own to the 9th, I'm sure it'll all work out but sometimes that micro-managing drives me a little nuts.