• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official MLB Playoff Thread

The intensity of fan participation between LA and Chicago have been VASTLY different. In Chicago they are reacting to EVERY pitch. 

Reminds me of game 6 and 7 of the Angels World Series where the crowd definitely had some impact on the game for the home team. As a visiting team you can't help but be a little intimidated when 40-50K people are cheering against you.

I know Toles simply took his eye off the ball, but it seems maybe it impacted him too. 

5 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Ooooh yes.

You don't no what I was thinking when I wrote that. I was just goofing around regardless if you think so or not.

lol talk about not knowing what someone was thinking...

i was responding to your "Really", as in: "No, not really. I was joking, too"

i wasn't saying I didn't believe that you were joking.

Edited by Lou

5 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

Kershaw has been used quite a bit this post season. I wonder if he's running out of gas? 

I think he was just amped up with all the nerves. The thing about Kershaw is he gets stronger as the game goes on and he calms down a bit. Which is why it was very important for the Cubbies to jump on him early. 

End of 2, 3-0 Cubbies. 

If I heard correctly, Fowler is now 20-41 lifetime against Kershaw. Crazy. And why he would even think of going to second on that play is beyond me. 

4 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

Kershaw has been used quite a bit this post season. I wonder if he's running out of gas? 

he had 6 days off before the playoffs started and had pitched 19.1 innings going into today.  that makes it under 20 ip in 3 weeks. 

so, no, I don't think it's fatigue