• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official MLB Playoff Thread

^My bad, he's only won the World Series clinching game in both of the World Series' he's been in, one being game 7 with the halos, and the other being game six with the BoSux. What monumental difference you latched onto there. PFFFFF!

So he may have the possibility of winning 3 World Series clinching games, with 3 different teams. Still remarkable. 

I'm rooting Cubs. But those Indians are gonna be tough!

59 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

^My bad, he's only won the World Series clinching game in both of the World Series' he's been in, one being game 7 with the halos, and the other being game six with the BoSux. What monumental difference you latched onto there. PFFFFF!

So he may have the possibility of winning 3 World Series clinching games, with 3 different teams. Still remarkable. 

I'm rooting Cubs. But those Indians are gonna be tough!

Just stating facts

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Good luck Dogs, the next time Kershaw pitches back-to-back strong post-season games may be the first time.

A loss tomorrow makes the Dogs' task monumental.   Maeda looks like a deer in headlights, and will be eaten up in Chicago.

Maeda wont be pitching in Chicago. He pitches Thursday in LA. Roberts is saving Kershaw for game 6 in Chi-town

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

That is actually very smart on Roberts' part.   Pitch Kershaw on normal rest, and have Maeda pitch at home.  

Only bad thing it does is make it difficult to use Kershaw in relief in game 7.   But that is dwarfed by the pros of the decision.

Its the right move for them. Kershaw is "the" game the thats casting a shadow for the cubs. Better to have him there for game 5 in case the cubs win tomorrow. If he went tomorrow, and lets say he wins, dodgers are up 3-2, but also going to chicago with lesser pitchers starting.

I wouldnt write off maeda just yet. But lester is tough, too. It all comes down, IMO, if the cubs bats woke up and have some confidence/carry over, or if the dodgers just shit the bed tonight.

Either way, i feel dirty for pulling for lester tomorrow. Must win game for the cubs. If they win tomorrow, and kershaw is anything less than brilliant and loses game 6, it will be an early christmas. And i like kershaw a lot...not near enough to override how much shit talking ill do to the guys at work if it happens.

13 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Holy crap I don't think anyone expected the Indians to get this far at the start of the season. Then not only sweep the Sox, but basically knock the Jay's out in a way which seemed almost effortless. 

Remarkable. Also I'm glad Donaldson and Tulo are out of it. I don't think it matters who wins in the NL, with the two remaining it's going to be an exciting series. And either NL team deserves to be a little nervous.

By the way does Naps look different to anyone else? Has he lost weight or something? He still has the beard but I barely recognized him when the camera was on him, besides his swing, and he seemed to be a little more reserved, as opposed to how over the top celebratory he used to be in his Sox days.

Cleveland has 3 legitimate stars on their rosters, not to mention 4 or 5 more all star caliber players. They are doing this with 3 of their best players on the DL.