• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016-2017 General NFL Season Discussion

The Texans had the Pats in a good spot when it was 14-13 and that's when a good QB would have been most useful. 

I don't see Pitt or KC beating the Pats, but you never know. Hopefully the Packers will take care of them in the Super Bowl.

About friggin time GB comes out on the winning side of these gutwrenching close playoff games. They were due!

As much as I hate to admit it, Dallas is definitely primed for a SB within these next 3-5 yrs. Dak really is impressive. Got 2012 Seahawks vibes from this yrs Cowboys team

That 3rd and 20 throw on the move by Rodgers at the end of the game was insane. Talent wise, maybe best QB I've ever seen. The velocity and placement while throwing to his left is just such a difficult thing for QB's and he makes it look routine

when the packers last won the super bowl a few years ago, rodgers had this ridiculous amount of accuracy on his passes. he could have thrown a football to any target at any time, and put it right on the money.

he's got that same thing going right now.

i want to say this is the kind of game kc usually wins where they keep them out of the end zone and it's close, but the offense looks like every time they lose. plus, while the redzone d is on point, seeing bell with 100 yds in the first half plus the total offense is a very bad thing. plus, they aren't winning the turnover battle like usual.

they need to get back to the same things they did that first drive. get it to the usual suspects and open it up to others. get it to hill and kelce then start spreading it with ware and maclin.

that type of penalty is generally called even though i never found it wrong to push and drive a guy in the direction he is already going (aka why there is a pocket). holding could be called on every play though, this one just happened to be the dagger.

fuck man. i remember the joe montana concussion in '94 that killed the arc championship game against the bills, lin elliott in '95, the gonzalez catch in '98 (i was at a wrestling tournament this day and missed the game but saw the highlight....and it's now a legal catch), the trent green days of solid teams....aka the no punt game where we lost, the recent one where we lost to indy after being up a crazy amount of points, and tonight.

just fucking brutal. it's like being an angels fan in the 90's, but for an additional two decades.

I'm going Steelers. It's hard to beat a team twice. Steelers are hot and Ben didn't play the last time these 2 met in the regular season. 

Nfc side I'm going with Matty Ice and the dirty birds. I did not realize how much fire power they have on offense besides Julio. Seahawks have a very weak o line so their defensive front looked better than what it is, but I just think Matt Ryan takes that next step and break through to the Super Bowl. 

Falcons vs Steelers is my Super Bowl prediction 

the more i see it and read or see stuff from former players, i don't think it was...i did initially. it was happening all night because of the size difference of the players. but i also think we had some costly penalties and drops that i point to first.

however, the back end zone view of the play was hilarious because of when the ref threw the flag. it was like, "who does the nfl want in the afc title game? ne/pitt or ne/kc.......flag"

at least both games went down to the wire and were good.

Kelce should be more pissed at himself for the dropped pass that at the very least would have put them in the red zone and the 15 yard unnecessary roughness penalty he got on the next play.  KC still ended up with a FG on that drive but that dropped pass could have possibly gone for a TD.  In real time it looked like the defender got a hand on the ball but when they replayed it the ball just went right through Kelce's hands.  He can blame the refs all he wants but KC had opportunities to win the game and they didn't get it done.  He needs to control his temper because it cost his team more than once this year.   

Lol damn that Kelce rant was one for the ages. The Foot Locker comment was gold. Kelce's anger is fine....he's wrong that it wasn't holding but I'm not gonna fault the guy for being that pissed off in the moment. Emotions are running high and a reporter sticks a microphone in these guys faces minutes after a game so you're gonna get some irrational reactions like that. 

I honestly can't believe the Packers are at this point. They run an archaic offensive scheme with receivers that can't beat man coverage, have zero run game, and have a porous defense that allowed more big play TD's than the vaunted Niners defense this season. Pretty incredible what Rodgers has been able to do with all these issues on the team. I'm not sure how they can pull it off for another week, especially with even more injuries piling up at the worst possible position groups for their upcoming opponent(WR/DB). Jordy probably not playing again this week and now Davante Adams and Geronimo Allison both missed practice all week nursing lower body injuries - high ankle sprain for Adams and a pulled Hammy for Allison. I assume both will suit up but how effective are they gonna be with them hobbled out there. Their SS, Morgan Burnett, also missed practice all week and he too is a game-time decision. He's one of the only 3 good players the Packers have on defense and losing him would be a massive blow to an already injured and bad secondary. They'd be going from him to an UDFA rookie.

They're not gonna have the DB's to stop that Falcons offense, and with how banged up they are at WR, I don't know how they can keep pace.